• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have Ventus and Kairi met, inside Sora's heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDMUSTANGX

As we know, in BBS, Ventus's heart linked with and eventually joined with Sora's heart. As we also know, in KH1, Kairi lost her heart for a while and it also joined with Sora's heart, temporarily.

Taking these facts into consideration, is it possible that Ventus and Kairi's hearts could've met and conversed with each other, similar to the way that Terra and Zehanort inhabited the same body and conversed and argued with each other in that secret BBS cutscene? It's also possible that Ventus and Kairi were not alone.

When Sora used that special key-blade to unlock his heart, in order to free Kairi's, we saw 7 orbs of light emerge from his chest, appearing to represent the hearts of all 7 princesses of light. Taking all this into account, it seems logical to conclude that the hearts of Ventus, Kairi and the other 6 princesses were all hanging around and chatting with each other inside Sora, during most of KH1.

If there's any truth to any of this, what sort of dialogue would've gone on between them? (At least between Kairi and Ventus, anyway) Also, how and why is Sora's heart able to serve as a courier for multiple other hearts?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I doubt it since Ven's heart was "sleeping" at the time, though I won't dismiss the possibility that they may have had some sort of impact on each other if only because they were occupying the same space and are both "PoH". If there's any connection between the two though, it's still unknown.

The special Keyblade was made out of the six hearts of the other PoH. Once it unlocked Sora's heart and freed Kairi's, its job was done and it dispersed, the hearts going back to where they came from.

WILDMUSTANGX

I won't dismiss the possibility that they may have had some sort of impact on each other if only because they were occupying the same space and are both "PoH".

Ventus is a Princess Of Heart?!?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ventus is a Princess Of Heart?!?

He's a Prince of Heart.
(ಡωಡ)

Well, sort of. Close enough.

I saw this in the recent replies section and I was like "WTF?!" But I think Ruran means "pure of heart", as in they have virtually no darkness in their hearts.

This works too.

----------------------------------------------

Edit: Since the previous issue was resolved I deleted the other comments. You may continue with your regularly scheduled topic!!! :D

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I doubt it since Ven's heart was "sleeping" at the time

Gonna have to go with this myself. Kinda hard to converse with someone that's not conscious. ತಎತ
If anything Ventus didn't start showing signs of presence till Roxas started duel wielding. Sure Roxas got the Ven face from the get go but it was Roxas pain of losing Xion that sparked enough of a connection to summon Vens keyblade.
Then by DDD it's obvious he's aware.

Wander

I'm wondering whether or not Ventus has been interacting with Roxas and Xion, or if that's even possible. It would somewhat reduce the awkwardness of when they all wake up in KH3 if Ventus were already buddy buddy with his doppleganger.

LedxirnSimon

Although they were in sora's heart at different periods, their hearts didn't aware of each other's presence until sora released kairi's heart from his body whlist Ven remained in sora's discard body in Hollow bastion in KH1.

Curiously enough, all three of them were responsible for the creation of Namine.

Her blonde hair may have came from Ven.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm wondering whether or not Ventus has been interacting with Roxas and Xion, or if that's even possible. It would somewhat reduce the awkwardness of when they all wake up in KH3 if Ventus were already buddy buddy with his doppleganger.

It's possible. At least by the time of DDD. They was all three obviously aware enough to confront Riku when he dived into Sora's heart.
Roxas and Ven's awareness was also exemplified in DDD. Roxas appeared to Sora in his dream version of The World Ends With You and Ven appeared trying to shield Sora from the darkness of sleep.

WILDMUSTANGX

Roxas appeared to Sora in his dream version of The World Ends With You and Ven appeared trying to shield Sora from the darkness of sleep.

I assume you meant to say The World That Never Was? The World Ends With You is the title of a completely separate game. Although, there were some characters from that game present in DDD.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

This is just too hilarious! XD

Roxas: Wait, you were with the Organization? ...were you like, an intern?

Xion: No, Xemnas wanted me to absorb you so we could fuse into a "new" Sora...but you beat me, and I turned into a popsicle and then returned to Sora's heart and it was all really sad and poorly written...and then you started crying about who you were going to eat ice cream with from now on...

Ven: (with his WIND headband on) Dude, forget ice cream. I just raided a buttload of paopu fruit flavored Fig Newtons from the pantry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back