• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have u ever bougth somehting KH2 related besides the game???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy_is_my_dog

Oh.em.gee! haha, that would be awesome! Sora looks so cutee as a lion cub! haha. I'd so buy one of those, and i do hope they make them

I haven't bought anything else besides the games, i'm so jealous of all of you! haha. Do you guys like...wear the clothes/jewelry and stuff? Just wondering..

Murphy_is_my_dog

Absol_Zexion said:
i wish i had a Lion Sora stuffed animal...do they even make those??? cuz that would be really cool!!!!

Oh.em.gee.!! haha, that would be soo awesome! I'd so buy one of those, if they made them!
But sadly, i do not own anything else besides the games, boohoo. :[
And i'm just wondering.... do you guys like, wear the clothes and jewelry or just have it in your room and admire it?
( I'd wear an organization cloak to school. that's so kickass. i'm so doing it...ppl would probably look at me weird, but oh well screw them =]

(and whoa,...sorry i posted two different things i didn't know that my other one actually posted.. SORRY!)

SoraGaurdian

I have a Kingdom Key necklace, Volume 1 and 4 of the Mangas, and the KH1 Sountrack.

On my To-Get list:
KH2 Soundtrack
Sora's Necklace
Cosplay Kingdom Key and Bond of Flame
Possibly an Org. 13 coat
KH Watch (Yes, they are on eBay!)

dark-kairi

I have the strategy guides for all three games plus the limited edition one. I have Sora's necklace along with Kairi's, I have three posters one for each game. I have the first cd and I have a DVD of KHI and II stuff, I also have the first volume of the manga. I have the presale cover. And last but not least I have my pride and joy the KHII stand from EBGames.

I know it's a lot!!

Syc

I'm wondering if Sea Salt Ice Cream exists. I wanna try some of that.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Yes, I got both OSTs(there's none for CoM), I have 2 posters, some toys, I'm working on a DVD of all cutscenes and boss fights, and I'm making flash mvoies of Kingdom Hearts. And I'm not sure if this counts, but I have these fan fiction thingys of Kingdom Hearts.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
My posters are:

1) It has a brownish (more tanish) color to it and it shows Sora, Kairi, and Riku from KH1 standing together, w/ the keyblade in Sora's hand.

2) Sora in Valor Form, holding Kingdom Key and OathKeeper.

D

Deleted member 5341

Oh boy XD::
I've got::
- Sora's necklaces
- Keyblade
- Crown

- KH Manga
- 1-4 in english
- CoM in Japanese (thank heavens for my bilinguality...)

- KH soundtrack
- KH 1
- KH2

- Formation arts (mint condition) first series
- Riku keychain :3
- 4 KH posters
- A <3-less plushie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back