• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have friends who hate KH because of FF characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
(sorry if this belongs somewhere else, but i couldn't choose where exactly this should go)

i have a friend who constantly puts kh down just because it has ff characters in it. i don't play ff, but i respect it, therefore i don't put it down. originally i though the only reason the ff characters were in kh was to draw ff fans in. i still kind of feel that way, but after kh2 they seem more important. however, i don't think there should be more of them in the series because as nomura said, they're just guests.

but i wonder if i'm the only one out there with this problem. it's getting to the point where i can't even mention kh without us getting into a fight.

Salux

Ya i got both problems, either my final fantasy friends dont like it because of its format or they think its dum and kidish of me to be playing a "dumb" disney game, but a + is that alot of chicks, at my school, dig Kingdom Hearts so its kool

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Haha, I got a friend who's a huuuuuge FF fan (he has every single FF game, and thats just the tip of the iceberg) but dislikes KH because of Disney. I always bring it up just 'cause I know it annoys him. :p

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
What the-? Final Fantasy bashers? *insert pointless swearing here* Hm. I don't know how to help ya. Just force them to play FF, they'll like it! *raises knife* Trust me. =D

lonekyuubi

Ya i got both problems, either my final fantasy friends dont like it because of its format or they think its dum and kidish of me to be playing a "dumb" disney game, but a + is that alot of chicks, at my school, dig Kingdom Hearts so its kool

Thats the same here. All the girls like it, but boys put it down.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
What the-? Final Fantasy bashers? *insert pointless swearing here* Hm. I don't know how to help ya. Just force them to play FF, they'll like it! *raises knife* Trust me. =D

oh no no, it's not that he hates ff, he hates kh cuz they have ff ppl in there and they're not the same. example: he hates how squall and cloud faught together during the hollow bastion part. he went off and i nearly attacked him ^^U

blagiechanga

unfortunately for me, i go to a preppy kid school where everyone thinks games like these are dumb.
but i disregard that, because IMO if you dont like these games, your opinion doesnt count

Isma_Angel

Hmm, did it ever occur to these friends of yours that Kingdom Hearts is basically an "alternative universe" where nothing has to be related to its original games? That is the one thing that bugs the living daylights out of me is when people whine and complain about "no! they totally messed up ( insert FF character here), he's/she's not supposed to be, etc". The point is, it's entirely different and you shouldn't be expecting things to be the same. If your friends are making that big of a deal, it's their problem, not yours, and if they are really your friends, they would respect your opinion and leave it at that without getting into some childish bitter fights. That's my two cents.

RvnKbldemstr

Yes, alot of chicks dig kingdom hearts...however, we all are not digging it just because of the "disney" and "prettyness" of it...I am a true gamer, and it makes me dissappointed to hear girls like this...but as for FF bashing, I've gotten in some pretty big fights with some of my other gamers about FF and Disney in the same game.

Squall

Well in my area KH series is the most loved RPG.I dont think that ff characters have let it down.

Nyaruma

My friend is in love with Cloud thanks to KH...so I guess she likes the FF characters. We both enjoy amking fun of Yuffie, she talks to herself when you battle her. :p

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Well just because people hate the game by adding FF characters to it its so lame, they should see what the story is about before talking, in kingdom hearts there are a lot of worlds so for those guys who hated just because is from disney plus square emix participated too it should be logical they added something from them well just ignore the people who just hated just by seein it

Haku

<3
I do actually some of my friends really hate Kingdom Hearts because of the many Final Fantasy characters in it.

T

Tyler Durden

Same here.

I actually prefer most of the newer FF characters in KH. Cloud+Leon owning together= awesome.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I have some who only like it because of FF and some because of Disney.
There's this one kid who hates the combination and the gameplay. I got mad and cussed him out.

I personally LOVE DISNEY ( I can quote the movies...) AND FF. ( I can probably quote that too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back