• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have anyone of you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

MyInnerFred said:
I love how all you bash Hllary, though she may suck as a person, her voice is actually pretty good. I mean they used Mandy Moore in KH1 and Lance Bass, who actually did a pretty decent job in the few lines he got.

Thank you, I try my best when it comes to bashing her:D . But you could be right, she might be able to do a good job, although I doubt it myself.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
sorixed said:
i don't know if you were in the chat one of the members said whose going to do Namine's voice Hillaryduff, britney Spears so me and the other members were joking and making fun of who's going to do the characters voices ... lol other then that i haven't heard of it as a rumor or on imdb i hope someone's bluffing?I heard that girl who played ren in evensteven and voiced Kimpossible will do yuffie's voice but that could be false since it was on imdb.....could be possible but unrealiable right now....

I actually wasn't in the chat that time. I heard it on the imdb a while and then someone made a thread there that said that the rumor was true, so I decided to check with you over here.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
This is Hillary Duff:
jumping.gif

She is a skinny ass toothpick...

Watch out you might break her...

Her tooth pick voice will kill the game...

thank god its not true...

Last edited:

R0XAS

no i think that would be awesome!
i hate namine and i hate hilary so it would be perfect!

dejah

:|
HILLARY DUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

god no!!!!!!!!!!!

omg...

it was bad enough that mandy moore did aeris in KhI.

omg..

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Remember guy and gals, it's not Hilary Duff in KH2, it's her voice, just her voice. heh

I guess I wouldn't mind, she does have VA experience.

Winged Unkown

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't like that at all hopefully it won't be true. I mean why do they choose famous idiots....can't they choose people not that known like Tidus from Final Fantasy X.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I've never heard of this rumor and I hope it won't happen. Namine does deserve a better voice.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Her voice gets on my nerves. They would have to change it somehow. I just can amagine it. But is it really that serious? They aren't going to put crappy voice-overs in a sequel that's supposed to be a big hit.

dejah

she's Happy and hyper and so not. namine.

namine's a brooding kid who's sad. sad. sad.

i hope whoever does it doesnt make her sound too girly girl. : shudder:
like what mandy moore did to aeris. :cringe:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Wether you like the person or not shouldn't determine why they should do the voice. How their voice sounds and how good the voice matches the personality is what matters. I don't think Hilary duff can do it tho, her voice doesn't match a possibly scheming namine.

R0XAS

dejah said:
she's Happy and hyper and so not. namine.

namine's a brooding kid who's sad. sad. sad.

i hope whoever does it doesnt make her sound too girly girl. : shudder:
like what mandy moore did to aeris. :cringe:

true that.

dejah

didn't you know?

namine's a manipulative person...

but honestly... i'd figure namine to have a soft voice. almost low...

not perky like Hillary duff..
it's just wrong..

it's like Mandy more was so... sickly sweet
when aeris is supposed to be soft spoken and melodious.

adventchildkiori

DIZneyfan said:
It cant be any worse than Haley Joel Osment, Christy Carlson Romano, or (as some would say) Lance Bass

I think Haley Joel did excellent being the voice of Sora. He matched his emotions and everything. Same thing with Hayden P.(Kairi) and David G. (Riku). For some of the other characters (like Yuffie and Aerith), they could of picked that cast more wisely.

dejah

adventchildkiori said:
I think Haley Joel did excellent being the voice of Sora. He matched his emotions and everything. Same thing with Hayden P.(Kairi) and David G. (Riku). For some of the other characters (like Yuffie and Aerith), they could of picked that cast more wisely.

actually the original KH cast was very well picked, i agree..

but the FF cast.. just.. OMG... cringe.

with the exception of david b for leon and cloud's VO.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hillary does do a lot of stuff for Disney, so it could happen. Problem is I can't picture Hillary doing the voice for a dramatic role like Namine. Who knows she could do well as Namine. But then again she might make Namine sound real annoying.

P.S- Does anyone besides me, think that Kristin Kreuk would be great as Aerith?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back