• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have anyone of you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Read my sig to find out just how wrong u are. And no. They would hire some second-rate actor to do namine's voice, though namine is second-rate herself so....

yay! another anti namine! haha..

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Tsuriai said:
It might be rather drastic, but if any of the ditzes mentioned so far had any involvement in the development of a Square-Enix game, I would take it as the last sign of the Apocalypse and personally commit suicide.

lol^^. I am fine with Duff, as long as they don't have her remake of that Siamese cat song from The Lady and the Tramp... *shudders*. And i would much rather have a ditzy girl that IS Namines' age play the part, than one of those 30 something year old women play the part. EW. LOL like how Bart Simpsons' voice is done by a girl.. (ok no more Simpsons references, i swear)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
A singer? Sounds a bit nice to fit Namine then, anyways Disney likes advertising by giving off famous people, thus making horrible voice over some times. For all we Know E.M can turn out to be voiced by some deep voice singer like 50 cent....or eminem....or Mr. T

Actually I expect Xigbar to be done by Mr.T

Xigbar: WHOZAT!? (Actual quote)

Sora: The XIIth Order!

Xigbar: Got dat right foo, outta here now.

Last edited:

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Awesome, you agree. LOL Mr. T. I think he is busy with voice overs already though, i read that he is going to be voicing for On-Star, so when you need directions, you get him screaming "No, ya foo', dat was a left! Just pull tha car ovah so i can whup on you sum mo'!"

nitro-XIII

wtf.... i dont want this to happen i hate hillary duff's voice its so friggin anyoing... and she cant act so how bad would she skrew up a voice over?.... i'd bang her and all but i just hate her so i hope this isn't true......*on knees*plz God dont let this be true! PLZ!.....plz.......

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You pu down what I was going to put down Hilary duff actually did a better job acting then singing she can't sing if her life depended on it that's just how bad she is so basically I'd do her too but she can't sing what so ever plz plz God don't let Hilary do that part cause if she does I'm going to kill myself and never play KH2 seriously

Prince_Diamond

li'lwitch8251! said:
If Hillary Duff did Namine's voice. I would cry my eyes out everytime I heard her voice. I just can't imagine it! I think I'm gonna cry right now! I hope they got someone better! Like, someone I can't think of right now....
I mean, NAMINE IS SO COOL!

She's right... Namine is too damn good for Hilary Duff!:mad: I hate Hilary Duff! Besides Hilary has such a sqeaky voice... i don't think they would like to put someone with a voice sounding like that... seriously.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back