• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have anyone of you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

LOL Megaflare.

I'd probably puke all over the tv screen if I had to hear Hillary voice Namine. God, that would be awful.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well, she might do a good job. When did a person you don't like make them bad at doing something? I think her voice would fit namine`, try to keep an open mind on these things, lance bass did a good job on sepheroth and hilary duff could do the same.

hooded_twilight0

ya I actually think Lace did an awesome job at Sephiroth even though I hate him, and I really think Hillary's voice would fit Namine, but it would be wierd considering I would know who's voice it was. in KH I didn't know who anybody's voices were until I looked at the cast on the internet. (I didn't pay attention to the end credits)

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I've heard of this and I'm praying to God that it's not true...her voice is WAY too annoying to play Namine.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Why yall acting like she is the worst person in the world? She isn't that bad, I mean damn live with it if she is going to do it. Not that big of a deal

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, we said the same thing about Lilo and Stich and Chcken Little.......Imma gonna gp pray for it NOT to be true.....

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
"It cant be any worse than Haley Joel Osment."
Uhm.. he rocked. Lance Bass was good, even though all i heard him say was "Ungh!" and "I've failed!"

But come on, Hilary Duff isn't bad. Lohan might be. And im not just saying this cause i find her attractive. But Duff would seemingly fit, even if you think she is annoying(paid to act that way) or a toothpick(only recently). Fine call me a fan (i have her calendar. hotness. im 18 and so is she so bleh), i even think that song "Come Clean" is pretty cool, would fit a KH opening. LOL. Leave her alone. Why has no one complained that BHK's voice will be high-pitched and whiny(which has been said by Nomura himself)? Go download a song or something of hers and then compare it to someone else to see who would be good. If Namine was younger, Dakota Fanning could be good, but she sounds too young in my opinion.

BTW: Hayden, the girl that plays Kairi, is alot like Duff, just not as famous. They have similiar personalities, it's just that none of you know much about her so you don't hate. It's only your hatred for Duff that makes you think she would be a bad choice. Kairi's casting was good, and I hope this is rumor is true so it can be proven Duff is great as well. Peace.

EDIT: I would pay my own money to have Kristin Kreuk in this game to whoever mentioned that!!!!!

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Lohan...no thank you.....it's just that whenever we play the game all we're gonna do is sing "Let's go back.....back to the beginning....."

dejah

:|
tetraalmasy said:
Lohan...no thank you.....it's just that whenever we play the game all we're gonna do is sing "Let's go back.....back to the beginning....."

hahha!!

omg.. NOOOOOOO.

no. none of these tween princesses. PLEAAAAAASE. sob.

it'll just wreck the image of KH in my head. >.<

Tsuriai

It might be rather drastic, but if any of the ditzes mentioned so far had any involvement in the development of a Square-Enix game, I would take it as the last sign of the Apocalypse and personally commit suicide.

dejah

:|
Tsuriai said:
It might be rather drastic, but if any of the ditzes mentioned so far had any involvement in the development of a Square-Enix game, I would take it as the last sign of the Apocalypse and personally commit suicide.

haha... aww..

nasty!

but yeah, if worse comes to worst, i'd rather wear ear plugs and read the subtitles. >.<

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
li'lwitch8251! said:
If Hillary Duff did Namine's voice. I would cry my eyes out everytime I heard her voice. I just can't imagine it! I think I'm gonna cry right now! I hope they got someone better! Like, someone I can't think of right now....
I mean, NAMINE IS SO COOL!

Read my sig to find out just how wrong u are. And no. They wouldn't hire some second-rate actor to do namine's voice, though namine is second-rate herself so....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back