• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have anyone of you...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
... heard the thing about Hillary Duff doing Naminés voice?

I've heard the thing quite much... and I don't hope it's true.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Don't even say that toothpicks name for being Namine and I heard this at the gamefaqs board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Little_Red

betch.
If Hillary Duff did Namine's voice. I would cry my eyes out everytime I heard her voice. I just can't imagine it! I think I'm gonna cry right now! I hope they got someone better! Like, someone I can't think of right now....
I mean, NAMINE IS SO COOL!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Cool man said:
... heard the thing about Hillary Duff doing Naminés voice?

I´ve heard the thing quite much... and I don't hope it's true.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.
i don't know if you were in the chat one of the members said whose going to do Namine's voice Hillaryduff, britney Spears so me and the other members were joking and making fun of who's going to do the characters voices ... lol other then that i haven't heard of it as a rumor or on imdb i hope someone's bluffing?I heard that girl who played ren in evensteven and voiced Kimpossible will do yuffie's voice but that could be false since it was on imdb.....could be possible but unrealiable right now....

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I love how all you bash Hllary, though she may suck as a person, her voice is actually pretty good. I mean they used Mandy Moore in KH1 and Lance Bass, who actually did a pretty decent job in the few lines he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back