• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i beat both without guides aswell... i only bought the KHII guide afterwards so i could use it for drawig lol :p

Joe

Bronze Member
lol.. Is there any picture inside the guide book ?

In the special edition there is original artwork, nothing more.

Really, if you required a guide to beat either game then you honestly need to just leave the gaming community all together...

The only thing I can see you using a strategy guide for other than the artwork that you may or may not want with it, is the 100% completion...which honestly if you're so desperate there's this new device called the internet where you can bring up any data about the game you need.

Simple, safe, clean, cheap. A very useful combination.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I occasionally looked into the guide when I was having trouble beating a particular boss battle.

Other than that,no.

KHscholar

I beat the game without using the strategy guide, but I wasn't able to clear a few missions in Jiminy's journal. I got it for Christmas, and am using it now to clear those missions. I think strategy guides take the fun out of the game.

[√]Genuflect
I never used guides in KH1 and KH2.
I think it sucks to use it sometimes.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
More like! WHO THE F**K HASN'T BEAT KHII WITH OUT A STRATEGY GUIDE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back