• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I did I am too cheap to waste my money on it and plus the game was easy with out it!

EvilBluFurbySAIX

To tell you the truth, I beat it in one week! (I was in a race with a friend) And, of course, I won. Since I was bored, I finished all the gummi routes with the medal level at thirty, and with S rank +2 and up.( except for Assualt of the Dreadnought, level 3. I CAN'T BEAT THE BOSS IN THE END! TOO HARD!!!!

KairiNamine95

me too! i like not knowing what's gonna happen next- but later on i did buy the strategy guide-cause i liked the pictures-teehee

+JodieTakira+

ANYONE WHO USES GIUDES ARE IDIOTS, THAT OR LAZY PEOPLE!!!!!I've beaten KH2 so many time i lost count seriously!!!......

Chill, HZ. Not everyone plays video games like they're going out of style. <3

Yes, I've beaten it without a guide. It's very tedious, but in my opinion, Kingdom Hearts II is very easy on the player in comparison to other games.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I did it without the guide, easypeasy lemon...YEa I'm done. But yes beaten it without guide. Easy, fun, got lost alot. expecially in Radiant Garden, in the castle.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yep! I beat it without the guide only because the day it came out (I reserved it) I didn't have enough money to get it (I spent all of it on the reserve! =( ) So I got through without it. It wasn't very hard actually since Jiminy's Journal kept track of almost everything and from what I've heard, the regular guide sucked. I did want the Special Edition one though ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back