• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Well I have beaten it without a guide and I think most of the beat it without a strategy guide.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I beat the game without a guide, it's all easy to be honest, there wasn't a place where I didn't know what to do next.

sorachain

There was no need for a guide unless your speed beating it, but when you watch the cut scenes it'll tell exactly where to go. But I do have the Strategy Guide for collection uses.

Hoku9

Yeah. My first suicide run through a game is always without the guide.

sorablader

yup i didn`t use any Strategy guide and passed kh2 twice. 1 in normal (funny i thought this one was easy it was the harder to me) proud mode i did it in 2 days it was much easier :thumbsup:

I

The Show Must Go On
Yes, beacause I never purchased the strategy guide. I really didn't feel as though I needed it.

Haku

<3
I did actually finish the game without the strategy guide, but the second time that I replayed it I used it to get everything that I had missed.

Djordjevic

i made sure i completed it without the strategy guide, then went back and started again doing all the sidequests with the strategy guide.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
you don't need a strategy guide to win, it's easy. Even if I needed help finding stuff I'd go to gamefaqs.com

Yes, I beat it without a strategy guide... Once I looked at one at a store, but that was after I beat it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back