• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

In short... yes I didn't use the guide. I wrote a few guides which are on the forums for other people though.

The 14th Order

i didnt use a guide and i beat it. i usually like to buy a guide after i beat a game like KH, so i can play through it again and get things i missed in the last file. but that is just me.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
xCursedXRebellionx said:
How can you use a strategy game for KH2? The game is so pathetically easy and there's no way you can possibly get stuck. And as for Jiminy's Journal, thank god for a little place called the internet.

Any help to me = Strategy Guide, therefore you used the strategy guide and fail. You can't even finish a "Pathetically easiy" game.

All I have left is some scores on a few underworld cups (I haven't put any effort to it) and finishing the gummi paths. All that is is button mashing. I never liked strategy guides (Unless you just absolutley cannot get past a certain point, which can happen.) I've always found one of the major things of RPGs is wandering to discover things. Even if it means you end up just wasting an entire day.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Savior of Dawn said:
Any help to me = Strategy Guide, therefore you used the strategy guide and fail. You can't even finish a "Pathetically easiy" game.

All I have left is some scores on a few underworld cups (I haven't put any effort to it) and finishing the gummi paths. All that is is button mashing. I never liked strategy guides (Unless you just absolutley cannot get past a certain point, which can happen.) I've always found one of the major things of RPGs is wandering to discover things. Even if it means you end up just wasting an entire day.

yeah, i tend to only get SGs when i am stuck in places i cant get by, or if i want to complete certain mission (like collect precurssor orbs in Jak 3)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I did, but i only used the stragety guide to gfet materials for ultima weapon

G

Genocide

Why would i pay $15.00 for a book that tells me how to beats the game? I could look on the internet for all of my awnsers.

Roxas #13

I use my SG to find out where to get the items and matrials from what enemys and to see what i need to do to lv up Final Form, thats pretty much it.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I refused ot buy the strategy guide. I bought the Final Fantasy X guide for my first play through and it ruined it. I always knew what was coming and how to do it. I didn't want that to happen with KH2, so I didn't bother. Nor did I with Final Fantasy XII. I'm never buying a strategy guide again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back