• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
How many of you have actually beaten Kingdom Hearts 2 without the strategy guide? And if you have, was it difficult?

Dr. Stoopid

Yep, I did without the guide. My sig shows my report after my first time through. Story wise it was kind of easy even on proud mode, except for a few orginization boss battles like xaldin. But some of the side missions are quite difficult, such as sephiroth and the last colliseum cup.

Also, the gummi ship and some other things will make it last atleast 80 hours if ya finish 100%

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
of course, their was no point to a stratergy guide. i atucally dont see how u could have gotten lost seeing as how the game didnt even require u to explore. i played the game on proud twice, and it was only difficult cuz u had to heal alot (in the beginning) near the end i would say its the same on normal
btw: how would the game be more difficult if u had a strat guide??

bishojoKasume

I've beaten it without the guide but not 100% of everything. I can still beat the whole game without the guide and get the secret ending.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

I have beaten it without the strategy guide~! and the only thing I haven't beaten is Sephiroth~! the scariest battle in my pont of view is...

The Ground Shaker o__O

holy shit look at the size of that bitch! it's like taking on Sin with a keyblade on all fours!

Onyxinterior

bah!! guides are for the weak. Sure it took me a while longer than it probably would. but using the guide just takes the fun away from it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back