• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Have any manga/manhwa you wish was animated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I'm sure we all have several. The biggest for me is Psyren. A short story but complete and good~

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A manga called Knights by Minoru. What I like about it is that it`s one of the few manga were the main protagonist was Black.

The second pick would be Pokémon Special

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
the breaker, animated by madhouse. Still wishing

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I usually get miffed when I manga that I love is animated because it's just so difficult to get a faithful adaption however I'd like to see a shot at Iron Knight. Hell for all I know there already is an anime

Anagram

Banned
^ I was so sad to see Iron Knight end so abruptly. It'd make a good anime due to that short story I think.

Anagram

Banned
Those would make such great animes. I worry how they'd end the animes since the manwhas are ongoing.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I can't really say much since I don't read too much manga, but I'd like to see an animated version of Sand Land (from Akira Toriyama), preferably as a movie.

Empress Mitsuru

There's a manga called Sakura Gari that would look great in animated form. If anybody's interested be warned it's a yaoi manga and a pretty graphic one at that, but it has an amazing story.

Anagram

Banned
So tried the manhwa The Breaker a while back. All down that there is or maybe wont a part 3. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back