• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have a question about getting the Keyslinger Trophy for BBS FM.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

I'm trying to get the secret episode for BBS FM in my 2.5 game and I've done the requirements I need to get the ending for the Standard Mode version so I only need to get the Keyslinger Trophy. The question is how do I know how many Unverse I've defeated so far so I'll know when to get the 9,999 defeat count to get the trophy. Also do taking out Unverse in the Mirage arena count as being part of the requirement for the Keyslinger trophy?

Rosebudx

Awards
I'm trying to get the secret episode for BBS FM in my 2.5 game and I've done the requirements I need to get the ending for the Standard Mode version so I only need to get the Keyslinger Trophy. The question is how do I know how many Unverse I've defeated so far so I'll know when to get the 9,999 defeat count to get the trophy. Also do taking out Unverse in the Mirage arena count as being part of the requirement for the Keyslinger trophy?

I am unsure of how to tell how many Unversed you've defeated; I got it on accident, to be honest. However, I'm pretty sure I was in the Mirage Arena when I got it, so I would hazard a guess at saying that those Unversed do count.

Kaijuguy19

^^That's good to know about the Mirage Arena since I'm currently on it as Aqua and the last match to go is the Monstro level. Maybe after that if I don't get the trophy by then I may just visit the other worlds and fight hordes of them while picking up some treasure.

Kaijuguy19

I have another question about the Keyslinger. What level were you at when you got the Keyslinger trophy? Is it specific like around the 40s,50s or 60's when you got it or it can be any level?

Sora's Dad

I have another question about the Keyslinger. What level were you at when you got the Keyslinger trophy? Is it specific like around the 40s,50s or 60's when you got it or it can be any level?
I was level ~45 with Terra, ~43 with Ventus, and ~47 with Aqua. I got it after finishing the secret episode and my total play time was a little under 52 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back