• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hate this game now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Twilight

Oh God, heres a person that, because he can't control the realese of the game calls the people making the game filthy thieves. Listen, if Square-Enix wanted to make money rather than master piece games, with perfect battle systems and gripping storylines, they would start making games based on box-office movies. But, instead, they consistintly produce milestone after milestone, for us. The gamers. Ever heard of Final Fantasy VII? Yeah, the turning point in RPGs. That was Nomura. You are a stupid, whiny little n00b who bases his opinion on vauge gossip, rather than on facts. For months I only had a 3 word refrence to go by in hope for a KH2, so don't go whining about your troubles.

You know the funniest part about this? Square-Enix didn't mean to realese info so early. In fact, he said in an interview that they realesed info about a year too early. So sit down, shut up and buy the game when it comes out. Don't say you won't, because we ALL know you will.

n00b. Just be glad the Muffinman ain't here.

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"claps"(I'll go on a rant with a poem.)

I don't like this guy. KH hater I don't like. His attempts are with strife. Attempts at genocide of the greatest game. They are so very lame. Which is why I wrote this poem. It says: I DON"T LIKE THIS GUY.

(I know it's not good. It's not supposed to be good.)

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Listen vr 1.0 or whatever the hell your name is. We don't really care about what you think about KH because we know it's a great game and good games like KH2 take time, so stop your half-ass whining!

blu ninjaz

ok honestly if you ever even played a video-game you'd know kh is one of the best on any system. and besides heres my advice, stop sucking ur dads vagina 2)kill ur self 3)stop being an impatiant goodie-two-shoes piece of shit -face and 4)get used to waiting cause when ur daddy stops sucking ur tiny cock and changing ur clothes for u u'll realize that the world is all about waiting for stuff u want. oh and stop being a little bitch.

O

Overdrive Sin

LMFAO ha!!1, 2 pages devoted to flaming this n00b! what i want to know is how is it about the money? they are making it so long so they can get money? kid, they will never get monry if they dont release it, so i dont know what the hell you are talking about, also, there is an extent to how high they can sell it, (my guess is 50-60 dollars tops)

chad

Bronze Member
i did mention the part of his username kh_hater explains it right....i'm sure i did mention it.....that's the only reason he joined this forum

Deminem

Awards
man who deleted the msg given these are all replys but i agree with you guys i dont like the fact that kh2 takes so long but look at it this way the longer they take the better the game will be so shut up and be bloody patient okay!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Wow..Man you,ve got to be a true idiot to post a thread like this.IF you hate the game so much why do you bother coming to these forums?huh?What was the point of this post?Huh?Huh?STOP FREAKING WHINING LIKE A LIL BI$%!

alchemist

it look's to me like this guy should get hobbie to get his mind off of kingdomhearts right

M

Mrs. Sora

For pete's sake! do we have to care here? get a life!
Firstly, your post is childish, pointless and A WASTE OF TIME!
Go run to the end of the world and see if we care.. !:cool:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
How can you hate a game that you haven't even played yet?

20 bucks says he'll still buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back