• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hate this game now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KH_hater v.s 0.1

this game used to be the only one i ever wanted to play but i have come to the pont to where i just dont give a dam any more!I have ben waiting for this game for like 3 years now....i loss count. some ppl claim that the reson its takeing so long is to make it "better"...WRONG its all about the money the ppl who are makeing this game dont care what we think or say all the want is our green! i dont care about what anyone says about this b/c it will be the last time i ever look something kingdom hearts again! and if you want this game to come out sooner ...stop giveing a dam the only reson that they make us wait is b/c they know we want it,and if we our lead to belive that there working night and day on this game to make it "better" then they boost the price up 65$ or what ever they where saying to other day! itss all bisness there not trying to make a better game there trying to make money!
so agree disagess close it flame i really dont care....have fun waiting

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Stop whining, stupid n00b.

I have been waiting five years for FF12 and need to wait another 2 years, so dont you start complaining about KH2 that will be released next year in US.:mad:

This topic is useless, needs to be locked IMO.

chad

Bronze Member
the thing is look at the n00bs username...KH_hater v.s 0.1 i think the first part gives it away why he posted this topic

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
the fact that he just joined today just to probobly post that makes me want to find him and beat him up for saying that. When it comes out hes going to buy it and then come back and try to apoligize then when he does we can bring this up and mock him

riku7244

keyblademaster42 said:
the fact that he just joined today just to probobly post that makes me want to find him and beat him up for saying that. When it comes out hes going to buy it and then come back and try to apoligize then when he does we can bring this up and mock him

i dout he will apoligize lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Like i care if you knew it's coming out in japan in dec.2005 So this is useless it's coming out soon anyway this is what square does with there games i knew kh2 would take 3-4 years ever since i beat kh anyway since most of there games have good graphics and take long . Nomura even said we weren't suppose to know about kh2 so early you know why that's why fans are impatient about it and go nuts about when it's coming... If you hate kh now then why are youon a KINGDOM HEARTS site anyway lool

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>.<; You're so stupid! That's just about all I can say. Stupid impatiant n00b! Not buying KHII for this reason is a waste. What does waiting have to do with money anyway? That's right, NOTHING! They are trying to make a better game, or else they would of just made a copy of KH a year after the first one came out. All buisnesses want to make money, dumbbutt. That's why it's a BUISNESS! How can you not look at one screenshot and not see what wonderful graphics, great plotlines, and awesome gameplay will await you? Ahh... I'm done now. N00b..

I'm sorry if I seem harsh, but threads like this drive me insane. >>;

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
okay n00b calm down, they take along time because they try and make it better, and if they want to make money, they would take less longer than it has been, and all games when they are released are the same price UK £39.99 never will change, if you want the game sooo bad, buy it from Japan in 55 days or so. And I have to wait longer than anyone to get the game. But do i complain! NO

diogo14

if you hate this game so much why do u eaven botter writing about it? u're so stupid... it's just a waste of time telling u this... stay cool you f**cking stupid

Hikari44

Um, Kh_hater, if you play ANY video game or are in any way, shape, or form associated with the modern world you're gonna have to get used to waiting for things to come out. Yes, we're all anxious to see the game,but they're only taking a long time because its gonna be A FREAKING AWESOME GAME!!! So please shut up and stop whining and wait like the rest of us. Anyways, I'm sure you will buy the game when it comes out too, totally trashing your "moral crusade" against waiting.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
I don't see the point of posting how and why you hate the game. Seriously. This is a waste of a thread. No one cares if you hate it just because it hasn't been released yet. Get over yourself. Would you rather have a s**ty KH II tomorrow, or an awesome one next year? Think about it.

Also, why don't you play other games instead of dwelling on this one. Retard. Don't be an emo because the damn game wasn't released.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
No shit,They want money.What the F*** is the point if a job. to get money and make a living.

I have waited more they anyne because I got the game like a few day after it came out here.

Last edited:

door-to-darkness

twilight town,i actually eat those blue popsicles
give the guy a break but he is stupid for saying this but he deoasnt need evryone telling him he's stupid( but you are stupid man its like what 4 months to wait and i got stuff to do untill that so time goes by fast by that time) but if they move that march release onto april ima ima..ahhhhhhh lol just kidding folks

Hikari44

eh w/e this stupid noob doesnt know what hes talking about. Besides, it says in his original post, "flame if you want to." We all know you only posted this to start a flaming thread, KH_hater vs.0.1. You knew this would happen, yet WHY you would want an entire thread against you I have no idea. DUMB@$$ troublemaker!

all right, i refuse to waste any more of my time on this guy. byebye

O

Orochi Yashiro

What the hell are you even doing here! Get the hell out!

D

Dexter

Okay first of all take a CHILL PILL ALRIGHT?..........And u got it all wrong first SE isnt taking it so long to make the game actualey in a recent interveiw Nomura said that they almost reached there goal and Disney actualey wants SE TO HURRY UP and realse KH2 if u rember DISNEY wanted it to be realse Dec 31,04.......................bet NOMURA said no we cant realse the game now were not complete with the game!!! So basicaley that means Disney wants it to realse kh2 any minute and NOMURA and his team from SE are workingg there ASS off trying to make KH2 a succsess and + it's goin to be released in Jap in 52 days ocarding to KHU.......so if ure that impatient just go by the Jap version and just stare at it b/c u dont hav a Jap ps2 (maybe?) and u probaley dont hav a moded ps2 (maybe?) and it possibley goin to be released in NORTH AMERICA somwhere in 2006......OH and its 65$ in Jap not NORTH AMERICA........everythings more exspensive in Jap....................DUMB A$$...............................So plz STFU noob and its pretty peathetic that u joined to make 1 thread thats what i call a complete RETARD ...........wait i meant MENTALEY HANDICAPED.(thats a more nicer way of sayin it!!!)...............................................AND i bet the day kh2 comes out and u see it on the store shelves in GAMESTOP or BLOCKBUSTER an ull buy it like the rest of us..............srry to FLAME u but people hate these kind of therads dont u!?!?!?.........and can somone cloz this therad thakeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back