• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has this happened to any of you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Where you played a game the first time and you thought it was average. Then you play it again and you think it's really good. And then play throught it again and you completely love it.

This happened with me and KH2. I fell in love with this game due to repeat play throughs. Now I can't stop playng it. Same thing happened with Final Fantasy X. I'm now addicted to that game as well.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Actually it was the opposite for me. The more I played it after I had already beaten it, the more I noticed it's flaws.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Nope, Loved it from the start, I mean it took me ages to get into KH1 and when I replayed it I loved it more, but, I also hate when you've finished a game u don't feel like playing it anymore cause ureally have already won it, I've had that happen to me a few times with various game but not in the KH serries ;) Guess it's why I love it so much aye?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
kinda
first time i played through i liked it but it didnt make much sense so i played through again and i understood most of it and that had an effect on how much i enjoyed it

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
No, but I wish it did.

The problem with me is that whenever I play a game, I instantly start analyzinf every aspect of the gameplay and every 5 seconds I keep asking myself: "Is this fun?", "Am I having fun right now?", "Is this too easy?" "Does this game have any depth?". When I think too much into things, I stop having fun.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Where you played a game the first time and you thought it was average. Then you play it again and you think it's really good. And then play throught it again and you completely love it.

This happened with me and KH2. I fell in love with this game due to repeat play throughs. Now I can't stop playng it. Same thing happened with Final Fantasy X. I'm now addicted to that game as well.

~ yup. that's my exact list of symptoms. i'm not done w/ final fantasy X tho...

safire inthe sky

this happened to me with chain of memories, mostly because I hated the card system at first, but when I replayed it I actually realized that I love the story so much it really didn't matter about the cards, and I actually started liking the card system a lot too

Stars

リク

This happened to me with KH2 KH2 FM+ and KH... But.. for Re:CoM.. it was opposite..though the story was good..

Blue

home is where the heart is
I actually didn't play it so many times,in fact I've played the games only once,with the exception of CoM.

When I played CoM for the third time,I became bored...and never finished it.But Re:CoM is so much more fun =D

free1dom

I Like this game in first sight and i play this game every day now i can't play this game again because my father sell my ps2 !! hiks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back