• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Kingdom Hearts II been hugely advertised in America yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
sob. now i want to go to bermuda..
:(

XALDIN!!!
PACK ME IN A SUITCASE!!

dejah

:|
when i watched kingkong, they previewed memoirs of a geisha. yeeesh.

X

XEDELAS

hay just watched king kong and guess what i got a dd/asas mix thats right how cool

if ur in aussie go to tweed heads they have it

chasingdusk

I would die happy if DD was shown in high definition in the movie theatres. If they don't show it before King Kong I hope they show it before another movie.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Damn...i must go and watch this King Kong movie to see it! I'll try to move my lazy ass to the movie theater...

X

XEDELAS

The reason that dd is being shown at some theaters is beacause square-enix helped out with the king kong movie belive it or not because if you read the credits at one point it says squaresoft and thats it so that could be why its their

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
theaters i guess but don in here in florida kh2 hasnt been advertised not een the disney channel has said n-e thing about it

DWheartless

Cool I want to move to Bermuda and it's not that far from me cause I live in Jamaica. And I ought to go watch the KK movie out here to see if that is so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back