• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Kingdom Hearts II been hugely advertised in America yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
During today in Bermuda, I went to watch this movie called 'KIng Kong' since my friend wanted me to watch it, suprisingly, two trailers of Kingdom Hearts II came up.

Both old but one was teh E32004 trailer, as the other was the Deep Dive trailer, which only said coming soon for both of them sadly. But It was amazing to watch them in movie qualities.

I'm not sure if it was advertised like this in America yet, but since BErmuda does their own different advertisements, I'm not sure if this came with the movie, or was just advertised by Bermuda period to help promote the game for the kids probably or something.

But if so, you have to watch King Kong to see the Deep Dive, although you've seen it about ...20 times or more. The surround Sound and wide screen with top quality made it beautiful.\

If not then xx; it was just an advertisment from a Bermudian who wished to advertise the game.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Do u mean the old or Peter Jackson's King Kong??

Last edited:

Neosporin

HOLY CRAP! if they are doing that for the states then i must see king kong (i really don't want to though...long movies aren't my thing). Just the thought of seeing Deep Dive on the silver screen makes me drool...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I didn't know movie theaters play game trailers too....

I can't wait to see the movie with my friends tomorrow...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Like I said, I can't say if it's gonna be in the American one, since Bermuda most times changes the trailers of other movies that America does, into some commercials of soda, and game trailers and stuff.

So I can't say I'm even 20% sure if it'll be shown in the American one.

But King Kong was featured with Kingdom Hearts in France so it might make sense if it was defautly with it.

But I just doubt it for some reason..

B

bettermanlamia

wow, they played a kingdom hearts 2 trailer before the king kong movie. awesomeness:D

Whispered.Hope

Ha, I'd watch King Kong just for the chance to see it xD Why can't it be during the 'Geisha' movie? I want to see that one @_@; I don't think I remember seeing anything about KH ever being advertised, before, though.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Nothing? Might be just in Bermuda then...all that France had was an OSAKA preview of it, with King Kong, and the movie Advent Children with french subtitles, that was a film festival though.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The most KH2 ads I've seen was 2 pages in a game informer. We probaly won't see much advertisment till febuary or maybe even january in the US.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Xaldin said:
During today in Bermuda, I went to watch this movie called 'KIng Kong' since my friend wanted me to watch it, suprisingly, two trailers of Kingdom Hearts II came up.

Both old but one was teh E32004 trailer, as the other was the Deep Dive trailer, which only said coming soon for both of them sadly. But It was amazing to watch them in movie qualities.

I'm not sure if it was advertised like this in America yet, but since BErmuda does their own different advertisements, I'm not sure if this came with the movie, or was just advertised by Bermuda period to help promote the game for the kids probably or something.

But if so, you have to watch King Kong to see the Deep Dive, although you've seen it about ...20 times or more. The surround Sound and wide screen with top quality made it beautiful.\

If not then xx; it was just an advertisment from a Bermudian who wished to advertise the game.

So you're telling us that they played a Kingdom Hearts II trailer as if it were a preview or something? That's awesome and I hope they play it here!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh xD Peter Jackson's one. The newest one.

Edit: And yeah they played it like a preview. Although really they were both old trailers, one was a concept rather.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
My brother saw Tuseday night at midnight, and didn't mention it. sides they didn't start advertising the first KH till a week or 2 before it came out

P.S. thanku for answering my question

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Bermuda does have it's connections with Japn here and there, but all we would mostly get from them are Japanese games in this store that a person from Tokyo runs, and some Japanese magazines, but they come out around 3-4 days, so we sometimes get stuff advertised a bit earlier, since some channels pick up the Japanese channels, not all of them, but a couple.

amassey2005

Seems that we all will be watching King Kong now, awaiting the chance to see the BHK throw up the keyblade to Riku and slide forward in our seats as they pass each other with the XIII points of Kingdom Hearts flashing...makes me drool just thinking about it.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Tv wise, to my knowledge Kingdom hearts 2 has only been mentioned twice on G4 Tech Tv officially. Once they showed the "Work in Progress" trailer, and that was 2 YEARS ago. heh

And another time on their E3 and Xplay award special. They put it in the best games of 2005 catergory and guess what?..............................................................It lost to Okami. heh

bishojoKasume

Oh man! Are you lucky! It would be so cool to see it on a bigscreen.

And how can KH2 lose to Okami. It was the top-selling RPG. Adam and Morgan....those haters!! And I'm not even sure they even want to show the Kingdom Hearts 2 trailers now since they're so freakin awsome. When it comes to Kingdom Hearts if it's real good they won't show it!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back