• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has it only been a YEAR?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Yo everybody, Chibi here! I was just puttering around on my profile earlier when I noticed that 2 dates matched up.

This is my first anniversary on KHI!

I really want to thank everyone on the site for such a spectacular time so far; friends, staff, and general members alike! I really have had a blast, and I'm frustrated with myself for vanishing from November-July...
But enough of THAT.

Thank you again for a wonderful first year, KHI! Hopefully this bronze member will be able to look back on this post in several years and smile!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Happy Anniversary Chibi! I remember when you first joined and were super excited to post then you just went "poof" but I'm so glad you decided to come back and become a really active part of the forums!

Here is to the next few years! May they be wonderful!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
tumblr_m1sobs8qMC1r949rd.gif

Oh my gosh! Its been that long already! I can't believe it! Feels like so long ago when, you first joined the forum. :D

Without further ado... Happy Anniversary Chibi! You're a rocking friend to have, your writing is superb and out of this world! I think you have tons of charisma because, its really noticeable here on the forum; that it makes myself and many others smile. And you're really nice too. Glad we could have you back and celebrate this momentous day with you. May you stick around for more years to come on KHI!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Thanks Spock! And just you wait...I'll be a legendary member before you can say "As if!"
I plan on sticking around as much as possible! (I shall rival even YOU in post count one day! >:D)

You make me want to cry crocodile tears TuT
I love having friends like y'all that share the same interest, and I'm glad a couple of them enjoy my writing! When i get wifi again, maybe ill get back at it for a long time ;D
You're a good friend too, Kat!

Gram

Banned
Awards
A whole year already? Your making me feel ollllllld chibi. ;A;

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hope this is one of many to come! I still can't believe I've been here for almost 5 years.

Antar

Awards
Only a year!? I don't know you very well, but is says you registered only 2 months before me. Despite that, for some reason you always seemed like a veteran of the site to me. I never would have thought you have only been a year here. Good luck, then, for the future years! :)

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Only a year!? I don't know you very well, but is says you registered only 2 months before me. Despite that, for some reason you always seemed like a veteran of the site to me. I never would have thought you have only been a year here. Good luck, then, for the future years! :)
Haha, I guess so! There's tons of people I also feel that are veterans, like Solo. But they're usually around the same forum-age! XD

I'm honored that you think of me that way, though~ And YOUR anniversary is comin up soon, then!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It only gets crazier with each passing year Chibi, trust me. I didn't meet you until after your hiatus, and man have we had a ton of fun in that short period of time. Here's to sticking around Chibs!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
It only gets crazier with each passing year Chibi, trust me. I didn't meet you until after your hiatus, and man have we had a ton of fun in that short period of time. Here's to sticking around Chibs!
You'd better hang, too! I see you've been here for a while, and I'm gonna surpass you if you aren't careful! ;3

KHRULER

Awards
Hmmm...a year?!Woo,time really does fly.Happy 1 year anniversary c:

Back