• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Has it been announced that the final update is coming this or next month? (finale part 2 talk) (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i really want to know when is finale part 2 coming.

I think its cool that ephemer has masters defender. and i wonder who is gonna use the last pod. maybe ephemer because he has to pass down masters defender to get it to eraqus.
what about dark road ep 4? or the next ep

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Next Thursday or Friday

Usually Thursdays are the update day but last month was on a Friday instead
Last month's story arrived on the 30th because it was originally planned to coincide with JP's end of service update.

I'd assume this month's would do the same and be released on the 30th, which is when Global was going to end service, but that depends on whether or not the extension was announced with that in mind.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
There hasn't been official word so I'm hesitant to assume anything. If the original plan was to release on EoS day, when it might be that that's still the case and it'll drop on June 17th. Last update was just a cutscene, so the finale could be the same and come packed-in with the 4.4.0 update.

At any rate, it gets here when it gets here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really no point in waiting up for it. It'll drop when it drops.

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
They haven't announced anything on the KHUX JP PR twitter, they usually do it right at 6 AM or 5 AM central time.

There is the possibility still that it'll release this Friday and they're going to announce it tomorrow.

Back