• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Frozen actually been confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

A lot of threads talk about Frozen being a world as if it's been officially confirmed, but from what I gather there's nothing official yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was revealed through leaked assets from the game earlier this year. At this point we are all just waiting for SE and Disney to catch up with all of the leaks. They already confirmed Monsters Inc., so we expect Frozen, Winnie the Pooh and some other location I didn’t pay much attention to ((╹◡╹))

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
A lot of threads talk about Frozen being a world as if it's been officially confirmed, but from what I gather there's nothing official yet.
Not yet, but it was in the files leak that were revealed back in December.

I have a hunch we may get a reveal of the Frozen world at the Orchestra LA event or E3 2018

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Even if it wasn't revealed beforehand it was painfully obvious it was going to be in KH3. The biggest Disney film in years is the perfect hook to draw in new fans.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I do not know why people would expect Frozen to be a musical-based world like Atlantica. It's something I see brought up a fair bit now, but don't really follow the logic. Frozen is as much a musical as nearly every Disney property, but they aren't all turned into musical worlds (sadly)

disney233

Awards
I do not know why people would expect Frozen to be a musical-based world like Atlantica. It's something I see brought up a fair bit now, but don't really follow the logic. Frozen is as much a musical as nearly every Disney property, but they aren't all turned into musical worlds (sadly)

Don't understand everyone's mindset as to why they're SOOOO sure Arendelle's gonna be a musical world either. The Frozen story seems like a perfect fit in the KH franchise, and not many people realize it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm 100% certain that they'll recreate Elsa's peak moment of her story with the engine, but it won't be an interactive musical segment. Just a long cutscene/music video in the game. Otherwise, I can envision Arendelle focusing in three big areas: the castletown, forest, and Elsa's castle.

Alja

It's because people hate Atlantica in KH2 and they hate Frozen even more. It's kind of as if they need to justify their hate for a possible Frozen world in KH3 and want to expect the worse just so they can hate it even more. Other than that you are right, there is no hint at it whatsoever (and that hate is ridiculous anyway).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm 100% certain that they'll recreate Elsa's peak moment of her story with the engine, but it won't be an interactive musical segment. Just a long cutscene/music video in the game. Otherwise, I can envision Arendelle focusing in three big areas: the castletown, forest, and Elsa's castle.

I think they could even just remix it as the field theme and maybe not include it as a long scene. I could also see them making one specific rhythm game about playing along to the song lol. But yeah there is no way it could be a mini-game world with Pooh coming back and Classic Kingdom stuff. That's enough mini-game focus as is.

It was revealed through leaked assets from the game earlier this year. At this point we are all just waiting for SE and Disney to catch up with all of the leaks. They already confirmed Monsters Inc., so we expect Frozen, Winnie the Pooh and some other location I didn’t pay much attention to ((╹◡╹))

I'm pretty sure the other place was just Radiant Garden lol, so that wasn't much of a leak anyway

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
On the topic of a Frozen world, do you guys think they will retell the film or have it be post film like some of the other worlds?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only musical aspect of Frozen available will be Let It Go. That is all I believe. That song is so iconic and played even on the radio so it’s not going to be skipped.

But Frozen as a full musical world? Nah. Nomura’s interest in musicals will not be fulfilled here.

Swoosh, I think Frozen will cover the film. There is so much to work with from that plot.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
On the topic of a Frozen world, do you guys think they will retell the film or have it be post film like some of the other worlds?

I hope it's original, and I think it could very well be. I'm not sure the original story would make for a dinamic setting (unless they're going to rehearse the endless chase of characters from one point in the map to another that were explorations in KH II)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
they could there could always make frozen a hybrd like make the important only muscal gameplay while the other stuff regular gameplay

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think they could even just remix it as the field theme and maybe not include it as a long scene.
"Let it go" is too iconic of a song to just reduce it to that, though.

I could also see them making one specific rhythm game about playing along to the song lol.
I'd rather it'd stay as a music video inside the game. Elsa's song should be experienced the same way it was experienced in the movie: just Elsa and her moment.

they could there could always make frozen a hybrd like make the important only muscal gameplay while the other stuff regular gameplay
That sounds too complicated, though.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I didn't think we were able to talk freely about this without using spoiler tags. Monsters Inc. was officially confirmed in a trailer, but the other worlds in that leak were not. I don't understand why one world in your post is hidden while the other is not?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
hasn't stopped them before

*stares wistfully at land of dragons and its utter lack of a proper i'll make a man out of you sequence*
"A Whole New World," "Circle of Life," etc. all got ignored, too.

You know, I think the world most likely to be a musical at this point is Halloween Town. I'm sure they'll want to bring it back at some point because it's a hot property, but there's little in the way of combat they could still do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back