• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has Disney become too commercialized in your opinion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxera

If so, do you think that over-commercialization will help Disney, or will it bring about the corporation's downfall by driving away consumers?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Since it's a known fact that people will gobble up shit so long as it's excreted from the right anus, I'm pretty sure Disney's going to be financially fine for ages to come, and will hold onto a fanbase who grew up among Hannah Montanna, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, Justin Bieber, Twilight, and all that other shit. Those that were around previously who actually grew up with things like Winnie the Pooh, for instance, will actually appreciate how much Disney - aside from some of it's Pixar stuff -is going down the shitter.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
could write 2 A4 pages about this but I gonna make it short
- yes they are
- no they won't
- they was the best, they suck so badly but PIXAR is still great

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I really wonder what Walt would say if he saw the company today. I'm sure he'd love KH, but Disney's focusing more on lame sitcoms/shows. Even back in 2004 Disney was still decent.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
walt disney is probably turning in his grave....scratch that, hes frozen.

but yeah
i grew up with all the cartoons like winnie the pooh, and tarzan, and all those other good stuff

now i cant go to disney channel without dieing a bit

Fortissimo

Has anyone seen those terrible rehashings of old mickey mouse and co. cartoons to current disney channel music? I'm telling you, Walt is probably even more dead now than before thanks to those.

Oh my god, yes I have. I was disgusted.
I grew up with all the little disney movie toon shows, and sometimes they would show some old Mickey Mouse cartoons. Even when they didn't I still had the House of Mouse. I feel bad for these younger kids, they really haven't got a chance to see real vintage disney cartoons. It's a crime they have to watch some of the stuff on TV now. Final response, yes Disney is way too commercialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back