• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman2.0

i didnt know you could level up everything as roxas i have never been able to level him up far

Blue

home is where the heart is
I got him to level 30. On a bet. Took me forever. Pick up the shield, leave the sword, it tends to make things easier.

Really??o_O You must have spent a long time in doing this...I leveled him up to level 6 or 7,can't remember now...

Fuyu

I never level upped him, but he was in level 5 when I started playing with Sora..

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
I got Roxas up to about level 10 before going off and switching over to Sora. One note: Unless you want to go completely mad fighting Seifer over and over, stay in the Station of Serenity and beat all of the dusks for awhile. They at least drop money and sometimes potions. As for abilities, by level 10, you'll have Aerial Recovery, Scan, and either a Combo Boot, Item Boost, or Experience Boost depending on if you took the shield, sword or magic wand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back