• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Personally I have never leveled him up much... Hmmm.. I don't remember what level he wason before his stiry is over. Level 5 or something:p

13zak1

I got him to around lv. 16.
In the Dive to heart I spent around 4 hours killing dusks.
He learned all the same skills Sora learned including Scan and stuff like that.
I can't remember right now its been a whlie.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, I'm guessing around level 8-ish. I usually spend a lot of time killing Dusks in that Station of Serenity.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
level 14.
There was one area in DITH(or w/e its called for Roxas) were there are ten dusks. Its the area just before Twilight Thorn, each dusk gives 6xp. There's a save point in the area before, so I would go through and get 60xp, heal at the save point, and possibly save.
I know for a fact that I had aerial recovery, scan, and guard, but I don't remember if I had anything else besides a whole lot of potions dropped by the dusks.

Namine1000

in my own little world where all my dreams come tr
Eh, I'm guessing around level 8-ish. I usually spend a lot of time killing Dusks in that Station of Serenity.
really? i just beaten Seifer in the back alley when i was doing the struggle...i leveled up to 13-14
(i forgot) but i really was happy because i beaten axel without losing mach health :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kurxi

I don't remember, I know I at least fought Seifer a few times to be able to use Scan. Then I just let the story go on it's natural order, so I say about 8-12.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I leveled Roxas up to about 12 or 13. I was hoping that if I leveled him up for Sora, Sora would be above Donald's and Goofy's level. ^_^;

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have a new goal, get Roxas to level 99! Haha I actually should work on this a little bit each day and I will get there.

Squall922

I can't remember I Leveled him up about 3-6 before i went to sora's story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back