• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone...........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro-XIII

damn is right it took i long ass time, and when i was playin i thought the game was gay, till i finaly talked to kairi... lol but it made the begining easy as hell!

Last edited:

Wolffia

nitro-XIII said:
damn is right it took i long ass time, and when i was playin i thought the game was gay, till i finaly talked to kairi... lol but it made the beging easy as hell!

XD XD lol, did it take you so long to figure out you had to talk to Kairi?

E

Eclipse

are we talking about kh2? YOU CAN PLAY IN DESTINY ISLANDS ON KH2?

D

Deleted member 5341

Yeah i got scan in KH1....
My highest DI level was ... 30 something lol then i got bored ^_^

RikusDarkHalf

well besides someone needs to move this I dont understand why you would even try to get to a very high lvl in D island...I would gusse it would be to get one hit KO's on guys

D

Deleted member 5341

RikusDarkHalf said:
well besides someone needs to move this I dont understand why you would even try to get to a very high lvl in D island...I would gusse it would be to get one hit KO's on guys

haha it's coz we're lonely kh fanatics =)

keeperoftwilight

or for some it could b the same as it was for me...i spent months (counting my bordom breaks lol) but i finaly got lv 100 on DI....i did it as a player challeng..i mean i had beaten the game a gajillion times and it wasnt getting harder..so i do what i know for a fact others do..did things purposly to make things harder...i may of been lv 100 but i was only allowed to use abilities/magic when it was absolutly necissary (fighting sephiroth w/o aeroga and cureaga is a ***** lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back