• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Happy Viewing!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nothing on Monstro yet, sorry

Absolute

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
OMG DESTINY THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! btw is it me or do the pureblood heartless seem differnet....

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
OMG DESTINY THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! btw is it me or do the pureblood heartless seem differnet....

The only difference is that they're more deadly here and they appear more constantly out of the area itself.

By the way, is there a video on what happens after Aqua defeats Red Eyes? I know the scene will probably just be "Whew, that was a tough battle. The end" but I'd still like to see it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
okay crazy thought here, red eyes....it seems to have alot of simulatity like that thing Ansem SoD was riding at the very end of kh1

LordPhantomhive

Awards
The only difference is that they're more deadly here and they appear more constantly out of the area itself.

By the way, is there a video on what happens after Aqua defeats Red Eyes? I know the scene will probably just be "Whew, that was a tough battle. The end" but I'd still like to see it.
Was there a scene? In the livestream the battles ends and it just goes to the secret ending.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What is Aqua saying before she fights the Red Eyes boss?

Lemie777

it looks like aqua dies at the very end of red eyes and he doesnt get beaten

jus sayin
watch it again

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I saw people translate it as Aqua refering the Red eye was not an Unversed. I dont know if the translation correct or not
That would make sense... since I guess she wouldn't know what heartless are. Hmm.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua says "Is that an Unversed?" and "No...this is something different..." or something like that. Wasn't really listening when I watched.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You wonder why she doesn't say something like that after fighting her first heartless. XD Oh Aqua. Thanks though. :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
LOL. Good answer. She takes no prisoners apparently.

Crystal

Silver Member
That would make sense... since I guess she wouldn't know what heartless are. Hmm.

So, only Ventus know what heartless are? Since he encounter them before.

Aqua says "Is that an Unversed?" and "No...this is something different..." or something like that. Wasn't really listening when I watched.

Wasn't the scene, Aqua talking in Japanese?
I misheard? o.o

Stars

リク
I saw people translate it as Aqua refering the Red eye was not an Unversed. I dont know if the translation correct or not
I havent see what happen after the battle with the red eye thing. But does his eye changes colour after the first form..? And when it change into Behemoth type monster, its eyes were seem to be orange

The clearer word we can listen is the Unversed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back