• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone tasted a restaurant secret menu items?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I just wanted to know if anyone tasted a secret item from burger King to arbys. With arbys officially recognizing their secret menu items like the meat mountain, I would kindly like to hear your guy's experience.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does In 'n Out's "secret menu" count? It's the biggest open secret that it might as well not be a secret menu. I indulge in Starbucks secret menu stuff all of the time, but only because I know the people well at my Starbucks.

Awards
Does In 'n Out's "secret menu" count? It's the biggest open secret that it might as well not be a secret menu. I indulge in Starbucks secret menu stuff all of the time, but only because I know the people well at my Starbucks.

Oh do tell miss Spocknart of the Starbucks one. And I check in and out, they acknowledged their secret menu.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Does In 'n Out's "secret menu" count? It's the biggest open secret that it might as well not be a secret menu.

Us fellow California's (also in NV, TX, UT) can only relate this beautiful secret menu. God damn it...now I am craving In n Out.

Jamba Juice also has a secret menu! White gummy, for example, is a smoothie with white gummy bears.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I live in England and decided to have a go at the McDonalds one. It didn't really go anywhere as the server simply looked at me and repeated herself asking what I'd like before pointing at the board above her head in the most nonchalant way possible.

Pandymint

Awards
I once had a friend make me a McGang Bang at McDonald's. A McDouble combined with a McChicken with the addition of Big Mac sauce.

It felt like I was looking at a heart attack. It was okay, to be fair. But I just wonder why.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Some of these secret item names leave little to the imagination. I wonder how and if staff memorise them.

Once I went to a McDonalds and asked for a "Give me everything in the cash register."
I made a huge mistake.

There were tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back