• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone seen...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Ok, since I don't know where to put this, I'll just put it here.

OK, has anybody seen a Harlequin Fetus? Those things are Gross, but does anybody know what they REALLY are? They look pretty disgusting if you ask me.

So has anyobdy else seen one?

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I think fetuses in general are pretty nasty. But I HAVE seen lot's of fetuses. So I'll say most likely.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Thank you, Knightflare, for mentioning something for me to google, and right before my slumber. I'll PM you in the morning if I have a nightmare =D

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Yue said:
Thank you, Knightflare, for mentioning something for me to google, and right before my slumber. I'll PM you in the morning if I have a nightmare =D
You very very welcome. I found out about them at Midnight and I was scared out of my mind. But I didn't have nightmares because I was Dreaming about my GF so...No worrying for me here.

But Harlequin Fetuses are just...ew.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Knightflare said:
You very very welcome. I found out about them at Midnight and I was scared out of my mind. But I didn't have nightmares because I was Dreaming about my GF so...No worrying for me here.

But Harlequin Fetuses are just...ew.

Could you elaborate on what Harlequin fetuses are....

Oh yeah, I actually had a great dream. It involved flying chairs, snipers, Peter Griffin, and Ben Stiller.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Yue said:
Could you elaborate on what Harlequin fetuses are....

Oh yeah, I actually had a great dream. It involved flying chairs, snipers, Peter Griffin, and Ben Stiller.
In that dream, was Ben Stiller sniping Peter while he was riding a flying chair? If so, I had that dream a couple of years ago. xD

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That scares me more than it does breadmold.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
That's.. scary. :/ And sad.

The Wiki article is interesting though, never heard of it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back