• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone seen any KH2 comercials yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebecca

let me be more specific has anyone seen any kh2 comercials in the US!currently?
ive been watching g4 but ive gotten no luck, i know disney channel did a secret underground thing for Chain Of Memories but ive seen none so far,(no i do not watch disney but my younger sis does all day,yep All day!)anyway that was a question thats been floating around in my head......anyone?

(p.s, sorry if there is a thread about this already im just now using the forums even though ive been a member for a while)

thanks

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i havent seen any either. my sisters watch the disney channel all the time as well and they havent seen any underground commercials yet. my guess would be either this week comin up or next week

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
disney hasnt been doing those things for a while though so i dont think were gonna see one for kh2.. but i think we'll start getting some maybe about 2 weeks or so before the release..? just my guess

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Maybe they won't have any CMs at all considering it's such a highly anticipated game, so SE's probably thinking it'll just sell well on its own even w/o CMs.

Yensid

I think they will still put out commercials, they did it for Chain of Memories. The only reason disney hasn't done one of those underground commercials is because they haven't come out with much lately. I suspect to see a commercial within the next couple of weeks.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think there will be for that reason. since its such a popular game, not all the fans go on forums and stuff an know when its comin out. plus disney usually makes commercials for almost all of their latest products when it comes to dvds and video games

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
LoyalSubject said:
i think there will be for that reason. since its such a popular game, not all the fans go on forums and stuff an know when its comin out. plus disney usually makes commercials for almost all of their latest products when it comes to dvds and video games
yep, that's true. They always make commercials eventually..how long before COM was released was the COM commercial made? Probably a few weeks before the release, so we can/should expect one soon!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah dragon quest had comercials and thats a really popular game so we know square is for it, and disney.. we all know there behind comercials so i would deffinately expect it

order member XlV

violent_anger said:
strange isnt it? the game will be out in about 3 weeks and no commercials, and most americans still dont like kh, so id says kh2 will need commercials, unless s-e is relying on the kh1 fans to buy it

well im gonna buy it no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back