• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone played 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Wait, some of us may have played it?

[shakes fist at possible lucky members]

Adrian

Lucky people who got to go to Japan. Wish I could try it out. Really make it easier for me to decide if I wanna get this one and a DS or Birth by Sleep and a PSP.

Macabre

Gold Member
in TGS,wasn't it a demo,yes.people who have played are really lucky. and dark roxas,go to edit avatar and choose one of the avatars there.if you want a custom one then give a url or take on from your computer.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
i went and the game is good... Roxas can wield two keyblades after enought combos. the blades stay for about a minute... the cutscenes are very good for a DS... i only played for a few minutes... the game is awesome

I belived you, and I saw the just kiding XD

I would have liked. But.... Fate was not for I go there.

A

Azrael

Makes it one of the reasons to move to Japan one day, we can only dream....sucks being in the US =P

Charlie K

Back in Business
I played it....

In my mind. And it was awsome and I finished the game and at the end the 14th member was DANGER!REPORT!REPORT!SELF DESTRUCT!!!!!EXPLOSION!

shadow15

I too wish that I got a chance to play it but I did not, But i'm pretty sure that after tgs I found a vid on youtube that had a little bit of the kingdom hearts birth by sleep gameplay in it with Terra and it was pretty freakin awesome but in some of the scans some images were found in the gameplay I saw on youtube but it pisses me off because when I went to find it again they took the vid off of youtube.
I figured someone would have already posted about it or something at least but I went back and it was gone. :(

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Hey, everyone! Tokyo Game Show was back in September when the three new games were accounced. In December, there was Jump Festa 2008, and that was where the demo was. I didn't go there, but KHInsider reported on it.

There was multiplayer, where you could play as Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, or Saix.

There was also single player. After going through a few scenes in the World that Never Was, Saix said "We suggest you take Axel for this mission", and so Roxas (who you played as, of course) and Axel went to the Twilight Town station and fought a few heartless, and then a darkside. Similar to Sora's Nobody battle there, heartless just kept attacking after the Darkside was defeated, but then the fourteenth member came and killed them all. She was about to take off her hood when the demo ended.

sucks being in the US =P

XD Yeah, being free's a bore.....

I too wish that I got a chance to play it but I did not, But i'm pretty sure that after tgs I found a vid on youtube that had a little bit of the kingdom hearts birth by sleep gameplay in it with Terra and it was pretty freakin awesome but in some of the scans some images were found in the gameplay I saw on youtube but it pisses me off because when I went to find it again they took the vid off of youtube.
I figured someone would have already posted about it or something at least but I went back and it was gone. :(

Yeah, I've heard about that, but I never got the chance to see it. *Sigh* Oh, well. Was it just a few seconds and really bad quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back