• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► has anyone noticed a certain scene in Thor Love and Thunder? (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
the eternity place looks a lot like the final world in KH3, what are your thoughts?

okhi12

Awards
I don't think they took inspiration from KH, or at least not exclusively from KH.
Boundless oceans with clear or cloudy skies are often used in media as a representation of a higher, spiritual plane of existence or some kind of primal era and/or place. I can't come up with examples right now but it's an old trope.

I think the concept may come from the belief that water is the source of life, and from several related theories (by Oparin, Haldane and other scientists) that in ancient times the Earth's ocean was some kind of "primitive soup" which contained the elements from which life originated.

AR829038

Awards
I don't think they took inspiration from KH, or at least not exclusively from KH.
Boundless oceans with clear or cloudy skies are often used in media as a representation of a higher, spiritual plane of existence or some kind of primal era and/or place. I can't come up with examples right now but it's an old trope.

I think the concept may come from the belief that water is the source of life, and from several related theories (by Oparin, Haldane and other scientists) that in ancient times the Earth's ocean was some kind of "primitive soup" which contained the elements from which life originated.

Another example of this trope would be the final boss arena from Asura's Wrath. Yeah, it's a fairly recognizable aesthetic.

Back