• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

supernatural25

Not for mee.
I just realized Gamestop doesn't open til 10. So I decided to go to school. But then I have to wait til 3 to get it. 4 to get home, and 5 to play it.

Oh that sucks, I don't have school tomorrow cause I'm in college. I'm going to go to gamestop right when it opens at 10.

gdude30

The bundle comes with the UMD disc and a BBS disc sleeve (cries)
The bundle comes with the BBS instructions booklet at least.
The bundle comes with the system, power charger, the 50 music thing, and 4GB memory stick.

Sony was on crack when they said it came with Madden. There is no Madden included thank god. And there is no movie voucher. Gamestop really needs to update it.

But the box is epic. I got mine like literally as gamestop opened. I drove up, saw it was closed, almost went ape-, and saw them just opening.

I was the first customer to buy BBS Bundle at my gamestop :D

I saw a few copies of the game too but very very few copies of the bundle. I did not get the bloody decals though. The guy said they aren't in yet and to just try tomorrow and they should be in. He said they usually have extras. It doesn't look like many people reserved in my area so I might be able to get one.

But as soon as I got home I like violated my PSP box bundle trying to get it open. Almost ripped the damn box up until I realized you open all 4 sides not just the top or bottom. Thank god I diddn't rip it.

The PSP 3000 Silver is beautiful. I used to have the old phat 1000 model. The major differences between them is it's FREAKING LIGHT. It's like someone cast aero on it or something. Even after you put in the battery it's light. The system itself is plastic so that's why it's probably lighter. The older models were glass and while it looked shiny, if you dropped it you were screwed and it was easier to smudge. I really like this new model and I like the UMD Door and the Memory Stick.

I rushed to get the game in the PSP and fired it up because we were leaving to go to lowes. I did the data install too. It took less than 5 minutes. The PSP does come fully charged too. Even though it says charge it first it's already charged. I don't think I'll be on the forum for quite some time. I might just get on the computer to get some themes, demos, music, and videos onto it but other than that i'm temporarily leaving my CP. This game is just so freaking awesome. Even though I'm like barely into the game and just learning the controls it's already epic. And data install makes it so much faster. Like halves the loading time.

I can't wait til all the other fans get their copy on this game. Definately not going to get sleep and will only eat unless I'm about to go lights out or something. I love this game :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm about to go pick mine up. I hope the store is empty so I can get in and out expeditiously. Traffic on the 110 freeway is a b!tch when you are trying to get past downtown and the GS I'm at is all the way on the other side of the city to where I need to go.

AngelzNFlight

Website
angelznflight.proboards99.com
I was kinda disappointed that the game came in a sleeve. I'm going to give it to my brother for a late birthday present and go get me one with a cover. The guy was nice enough to give me decals without me asking. He said that he believed that the people who pre-ordered the bundle should get the decals too because they paid $200 for it. If you put the decals on the "proper" way you really can't tell they're there and they're really sticking too. Kinda like the skins for cell phones.

Edit: I asked the guy at GS how many people pre-ordered the bundle and he said 9 people did and they were sent 18. He said that he found it odd because usually they only send two extras with the pre-orders. If they did the same with other GS some folks that didn't get to pre-order the bundle will have a chance to buy it.

Last edited:

Hachikins

I just opened mine im so excited!!!!!! Super pissed it didnt come with an actual game cover though, just a sleeve :[. Im data installing right now (its surprisingly quick) so that should take another minute or two after that im going to look for a few themes and such to deck my psp out with! :D

Twilight Mulan

I was disappointed too when the UMD was just in a sleeve but then I realized that the entire PSP box is the case (the back of the box is the same as the actual BBS game case), in the end I did like the bundle and I will also agree that the PSP is very light to the point something was wrong with it. However, BBS looks beautiful on it and the Data Install (which is actually 200, 400, and 624 MB), was good and the load times on the max are 5-9 secs, so it is very manageable.

RonXsilva

yeah mucho dissapointed withthe lack of game box which means i gotta to get a box somehow xD

Dark Wing

Awards
i'm uber upset cuz apparently eb games (even tho its basically the same as gamestop) didnt have the decals :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back