• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IRONY: Camp Rock 2 is coming out on DVD tomorrow just like BBS is. ALSO, a new special on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is coming out tomorrow as well. Coincidence? I think not!

Firsts of Bret Iwan coming out the same day. :D And Camp Rock. D:

But Bret Iwan!

yomitchymitch

Unless you go to college it's definitely NOT worth it to skip school lol. But yeah im maaad excited bro. Its not gonna feel so fresh cause of all the streams ive watched over the weekend but eh whatevs

I'm pretty smart. I can take a day off without getting behind.
I can take a week off without getting behind actually.
Just went and paid for it. And the guy was a jerk. I was like " Can I just grab it tonight?" " Actually, yeah" "Really??" "No"

Awards
Apparently, sony says that the bundle also comes with madden nfl 11, but i think that was a mistake.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently, sony says that the bundle also comes with madden nfl 11, but i think that was a mistake.

Haha. Hahaha. Ha. Madden 11. That is funny. Sony made a major mistake. But we'll see when we open our bundles tomorrow.

I'm pretty smart. I can take a day off without getting behind.
I can take a week off without getting behind actually.
Just went and paid for it. And the guy was a jerk. I was like " Can I just grab it tonight?" " Actually, yeah" "Really??" "No"

Was your friend not there who you talk with at GS?

supernatural25

I don't want to start a whole thread about this since its about the bundle but, should I charge the psp first when I get it or will it be ok to play it first without charging it?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't want to start a whole thread about this since its about the bundle but, should I charge the psp first when I get it or will it be ok to play it first without charging it?

Well that depends on where your battery is at lol
Obviously if it's full, then charging it is unnecessary and if it's just 1 bar then it clearly needs to be charged.

yomitchymitch

Not for mee.
I just realized Gamestop doesn't open til 10. So I decided to go to school. But then I have to wait til 3 to get it. 4 to get home, and 5 to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back