• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone else noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
that in the opening CG scene, Sora and Riku are both seen wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, respectively. Any significance?

Idk if this has been stated before, sorry if it has.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, only in the part when they fight Xemnas in KH2. Before and after that, they wield their signature Kingdom Key and Way To Dawn. I'm sure they only did that because it transitioned well from the Roxas VS Axel fight.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I never noticed that part but Oathkeeper and Oblivion each represent Kairi and Riku respectively so from there I suppose it can be interpreted that Sora wielding Oathkeeper represents his connection to Kairi and the promise between them and Riku has Oblivion because it represents him. If you want to get more googly about it, Oblivion also loosely represents Xion so Sora is wielding Oathkeeper for Kairi and Riku is wielding Oblivion for Xion. If you want to interpret it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back