• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone else not beaten the Organization 13 data battles and Lingering Will in II?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareDisney

I mostly beaten Kingdom Hearts II: Final Remix, but it just that I haven't beaten the optional bosses that are the Organization 13 data battles and Lingering Will. They are just so freaking hard, and I have level 99 and the Ultima Weapon.

Why did Square have to make these bosses so hard? I have however have beaten Sephiroth in both Kingdom Hearts I and II.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I've only beaten them one time. I'm never bothering with them again. I basically cheated with LW (I can't remember how exactly now it's been so long, something about how you catch the boss in a jump x jump x jump x interruption for the entirety of the battle), and used Limits for immunity with the others. I agree, the difficulty level is uncalled for, but still not as bad as the secret bosses in BbS were.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I've only beaten Xigbar, I think Larxene as well, and almost Xemnas and Marluxia. I didn't beat those two because, at that point, I was burn from playing KH2FM completely, and decided to joke around and not stock on Potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back