Has anyone else not beaten the Organization 13 data battles and Lingering Will in II?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SquareDisney

I mostly beaten Kingdom Hearts II: Final Remix, but it just that I haven't beaten the optional bosses that are the Organization 13 data battles and Lingering Will. They are just so freaking hard, and I have level 99 and the Ultima Weapon.

Why did Square have to make these bosses so hard? I have however have beaten Sephiroth in both Kingdom Hearts I and II.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Bronze Member
  • Fairest of them All
I've only beaten them one time. I'm never bothering with them again. I basically cheated with LW (I can't remember how exactly now it's been so long, something about how you catch the boss in a jump x jump x jump x interruption for the entirety of the battle), and used Limits for immunity with the others. I agree, the difficulty level is uncalled for, but still not as bad as the secret bosses in BbS were.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I've only beaten Xigbar, I think Larxene as well, and almost Xemnas and Marluxia. I didn't beat those two because, at that point, I was burn from playing KH2FM completely, and decided to joke around and not stock on Potions.