• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone else here played Shadow the Hedgehog?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wasn't bad, wasn't good though. But every freakin' game type, what is it? Like 500? That's insane playing a game 500 times, waste of time

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Lol true, so true.
Sonic games have really gone down the drain, maybe Unleashed might make up for it but who knows

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I beat a part of it. I think it was the middle story. I never finshed the rest. I got reallly sick of it really fast.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Rented Shadow the Hedgehog. Started it up and saw the intro - I shut it off after that. Couldn't stomach it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Ummm............I acutally liked it lol. Then again, I played it when it first came out and my taste of games has changed, so I don't know if I still would. I was trying t beat it 100% but I couldn't beat the last level with Knuckles. so I finally gave it back to blockbuster. It got repeitive after awhile. I did find a glitch in a level to get infinte ammo for one weapon, which was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back