• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anybody...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Translated what the Knight says to Sora before the battle yet? The only video I've found (the same one as you guys have on the front page) is unsubbed.

Come on, I know one of ya has it translated! :closedeyes:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Here it is

Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Here it is

Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
It was when...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

First off, thank you. You're my hero, because I had been crawling around the net all day trying to find that.

Secondly, and I didn't plan on doing this, but I just gotta.

Analysis!

"Aqua...Ven..."
Names of the other two bladers, perhaps? I think we all know which one Aqua would be...

"I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen..."
Well, this may explain something about the frozen one and his resemblance to Sora/Roxas.

"Xehanort!"
I think we all know where I'm going with this one... Our favorite obscenely scary old guy... Is TEH XEHANORT, SON!

(Don't laugh. He really does give me the creeps.)

Anyways, your thoughts?

Thanks again Xig!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's my pleasure, Avenger29 ^ ^ Yeah it could be possible that Aqua and Ven could be those two knights, it could be true that he sees Sora as Roxas, that's why he says we have met before and no, it's not you and now, we know the ES Knight is not Xehanort which could possibly be the Old Mage?

belleaurora

Is there a possibility that the BHS (the frozen soldier) makes up the third part of Sora or something. I mean, Roxas is his nobody so is it possible this soldier is his soul, or other bodily element, as a third counterpart.

I'd be really happy if the three soldiers had some connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku. I guess the KH installments to come will only give us the answers we need. :D

Xehanort: 17

Here it is

Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
It was when...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

Who's Aqua...Ven? Could it be that girl.

(No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...) This line is very confusing and at the same time very important.

Xehanort? All of this has got something to do with Xehanort.

TwistedHeartz

Hmm... I agree, I think he might see Roxas through Sora. Theres still a possibility that character was Roxas, but what puzzles me is how would he would appear there if he returned to Sora... o.o

But if it was in the past... It most likely would have to be before the organization.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
I think we all know where I'm going with this one... Our favorite obscenely scary old guy... Is TEH XEHANORT, SON!

More stuff to add to prove this theory. After the knight is defeated and you go back to challenge him, he says this...

"So you have returned, young Keyblade user. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?"

BINGO.

pimpinhuskie519

Except that kid in the video ISNT roxas.... Nomura said all 3 characters were new and hadn't been seen yet and that most didnt have a direct connection to sora > meaning 1 has to be connected but that kid isnt Roxas

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Except that kid in the video ISNT roxas.... Nomura said all 3 characters were new and hadn't been seen yet and that most didnt have a direct connection to sora > meaning 1 has to be connected but that kid isnt Roxas

I never said a thing about him being Roxas.

What I said was...

"I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen..."
Well, this may explain something about the frozen one and his resemblance to Sora/Roxas.

pimpinhuskie519

Who said i was talking to u?? it was more pointed too TwistedHeartz > she said he saw roxas through Sora > and she said it was a possibility that was Roxas in the video > I was just letting her and anyone else who didnt alrdy know that its not Roxas in the video

The Key Chain

Is there a possibility that the BHS (the frozen soldier) makes up the third part of Sora or something. I mean, Roxas is his nobody so is it possible this soldier is his soul, or other bodily element, as a third counterpart.

I'd be really happy if the three soldiers had some connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku. I guess the KH installments to come will only give us the answers we need. :D

I once heard this from someone else's old theroy:

If Heartless is the lost heart
And Nobody is the lost body

Chasers are the lost soul

so BHS could possibly be sora's chaser.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
I once heard this from someone else's old theroy:

If Heartless is the lost heart
And Nobody is the lost body

Chasers are the lost soul

so BHS could possibly be sora's chaser.

Agreed, but... They're not born of souls.

I used to believe this as well, but, if you read the Secret Ansem Reports (not sure on the number) you'll find that Nobodies are born of both body and soul.

So, I'm thinking that the Chasers are probably born of a person's mind, if they're really born of anything.

Cl0ud

Here it is

Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
It was when...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!
hats not it,you're misleading him,we all want to know the translation of the words him ans sora exchange AFTER they fight,maybe you haven't seen that video

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Yo Cloud.

Just because thats all you wanted doesn't mean thats all everybody else wants. That is what I wanted at first, so he did not mislead me, or anybody.

Anyways... This is what is said.

"I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is..."

Thats all he says. He then kneels down.

And this is what is said when you challenge him again.

"So you have returned, young Keyblade user. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?"

Cl0ud

I said that politely with no problems,why are you so sarcastic,it was the heat of the moment anxiousness,chillax,no one's saying anything man. But thanks for the translation,it's giving me some tidbits on some new theorys i could cook up. MAybe xehanort had a keyblade,thats why he sensed it from Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back