• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenub927

"They call it the Dementor's Kiss," said Lupin with a slightly twisted smile. "It's what dementors do to those they wish to destroy utterly. I suppose there must be some kinf od mouth under there, because they clamp their jaws upon the mouth of the victim and -- and suck out his soul."
Harry Accidentally spat out a bit of butterbeer.​
"What -- they kill --?"
"Oh no," said Lupin. "Much worse than that. You can exist without your soul, you know, as long as your brain and heart are still working. But you'll have no sense of self anymore, no memory, no...anything. There's no chance at all of revovery. You'll just -- exist. As an empty shell. And your soul is gone forever...lost."
---Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban pg. 247​

P.S. Just wanted to point that out...

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I think I know where you're getting at, but you shouldn't be naming this thread 'Harry Potter' in a KH2 Forum. And it's not the same, because the Dementor's victims are described as uttering nothing more then jibberisch, and that's completely unlike the description of shells in KH2.

Zophar

I doubt that there are any similarities between a person who got the Dementor's kiss and a member of the XIII order.

While the victims of the Dementor's kiss are nothing more than a drooling sack of flesh, bones, blood, etc. The members of the XIII order are controling a hoard of Nobodies, walking, talking, fighting with Sora, and a whole bunch of other things.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
mmmmmmmkkkkkkkkk when i first saw the title of thread i was like wtf this is about KH2 not harry potter lol but then i decided to see what it was. and now i get it. but i dont think they can relate. the people who got their souls sucked out in harry potter are all mindless and stuff. and they cant really do anything except for stand around and stuff.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This was pointless. Ansem's Report clearly proved that shells have souls.

The soul stays WITH the body when the heart separates.

Jacob Twilight

Shells in KH2 are different than in Western culture like Harry Potter. In western culture, the heart and soul are one, while in KH, they are seperate. So, for a shell (like what you are describing) to exist, it needs to have it's Heart and Soul stolen permamently from it's body. Then, it would be reduced to a state akin to a zombie.

I see where you're coming from, but we're talking about a WHOLE different kettle of fish.

yuna:)

Jacob Twilight said:
Shells in KH2 are different than in Western culture like Harry Potter. In western culture, the heart and soul are one, while in KH, they are seperate. So, for a shell (like what you are describing) to exist, it needs to have it's Heart and Soul stolen permamently from it's body. Then, it would be reduced to a state akin to a zombie.

I see where you're coming from, but we're talking about a WHOLE different kettle of fish.

ditto.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
You know whats funny? I always was reminded of The Org. When I saw a dementor or deatheater from Harry potter. Maybe its the black cloaks?

Sanctuary Keeper

Kenub927 said:
"They call it the Dementor's Kiss," said Lupin with a slightly twisted smile. "It's what dementors do to those they wish to destroy utterly. I suppose there must be some kinf od mouth under there, because they clamp their jaws upon the mouth of the victim and -- and suck out his soul."
Harry Accidentally spat out a bit of butterbeer.​
"What -- they kill --?"
"Oh no," said Lupin. "Much worse than that. You can exist without your soul, you know, as long as your brain and heart are still working. But you'll have no sense of self anymore, no memory, no...anything. There's no chance at all of revovery. You'll just -- exist. As an empty shell. And your soul is gone forever...lost."
---Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban pg. 247​

P.S. Just wanted to point that out...

sorry to say this but without the last part "P.S. Just wanted to point that out", this was pretty useless, actually I still dont know what you wanted to point out, I mean there is know way that Harry Potter will have the slightest connection to KH, (its not even diseny)

blu ninjaz

oh and the org/dementors are like da guyz from da lord of the rings. wow blacks cloaks seem to be da new fashion trend 4 soul-less creepy bad guyz,eh? lol

Sanctuary Keeper

this is shit ure shit it not even relate to kh2
Oh come on lay off, I do agree, I dont want HP in KH at all

And thank goodness for it, I really just dont want any relations with it. One reason, that doesnt sound to personal, HP isnt, and I repeat, isnt part of Diseny, nor have they a reason to copy

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
the dementors r nothing like the order for these reasons

1. dementors don't really have any feelings they just suck the joy out of people and the order clearly have feelings since some of them r determined to get hearts.

2. dementors suck the joy out of people which makes them forget their happy memories and only remember sadness and other bad things. the order had namine create new memories for sora but they werent really unhappy memories and the order cant take away the joyful memories in someones life, namine would have to do that.

3. the victims of dementors forget everything and say nothing...they have no soul. the victims of the order and the order itself talk.

4. the order are shells of other people and dementors r just things that exist...theyre not a copy of someone or anything like that.

so how exactly r dementors linked to the order? they r totally different concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back