• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the Seven Angels of Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Aliayha, Bellatrix died in the battle of Hogwarts 19 years before. Could you change bio please? Also, I wasn't going to remove the AoD's. We were talking about getting rid of the wings.

Lord Marluxia, I need you to beef up personality, bio, and phsyical description.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
It's directly after. Like as soon as the train leaves and is at Hogwarts is where we are starting. Just to get introductions as what not.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Hey, i edited my post and removed my Angel Temp, I just have too mant characters going at the same time its all confusing, so just take it just the one character.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Aliayha, Bellatrix died in the battle of Hogwarts 19 years before. Could you change bio please? Also, I wasn't going to remove the AoD's. We were talking about getting rid of the wings.

Lord Marluxia, I need you to beef up personality, bio, and phsyical description.
Okay will do! I edited it more yesterday, but I will do MUCH more. hehe.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Thanks to all that signed up. This is the first roleplay I've made in at least a year or 2.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yay~

Name: Evangeline "Eva" Esperanza
Age/Year: 15 / Year 5 (right?)
Physical Description ( A picture would do also): Evangeline
Despite being 15, she stands at 5'1" with no chances of ever growing. Her red hair falls all the way down to her waist. She has gentle yet fierce blue eyes.
House: Ravenclaw
Head Boy/Girl (First come first serve): Yes
Personality: Believing in the saying 'Brains over Brawn', Eva is quite the little scholar. Despite this her intelligence is often hidden because she tends to distant herself from people, feeling uncomfortable around new people. She strongly believes in justice and doing what's right over wrong, but can be blind to what's really right. She is always calm and collected, even in the worst of situations.
Biography: Muggle born, Eva knew little of her powers, as they never really manifested themselves until her tenth birthday, at a day at the park. Her frutsteration over her small height caused a wind to knock the stuck frisbee out of a tree, and soon after they fluctuated over her emotions, she attended Hogwarts. Here, she learned to control her emotions.
Miscellaneous Information: Eva is quite athletic, gaining Seeker in her Houses' team. She has a black cat named Miki, loves cooking, hates homework, and secretly loves karaoke and romance novels.

Name: Rosa Lamonte
Transfiguration: White Bird
Wing Color: Pink 8D
Physical Description: Rosa
Personality: Bubbly and clueless, many wonder about what exactly goes on in this girl's pink haired head. She adores anything pink, even going to far as to dye her entire head pink in order to show her love for the color. She takes nothing seriously, though she is rather obedient, often a follower and never a leader.
Biography: Born an only child, Rosa found herself lusting for power from a young age. As such, she had joined the Seven Angels of Death after discovering their goal. [Need to finisht his...]
Misc. Info:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back