• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the Seven Angels of Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
KnightofSorrow, good luck in your battle dude. Using a wizard against a character like that is going to be really tough.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
KnightofSorrow, good luck in your battle dude. Using a wizard against a character like that is going to be really tough.

Yeah, that guy is probably going to be the winner, but it will get me exp in doing it

I am thinking about dropping Jake, making him a NPC that anybody can control. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
..... i'm out of ideas.

Somebody... just stole my rediliously cool idea so I'm out of ideas. :| (or more.. idk how to say it)

I seriously am.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Im my next post, i will "sneak out"

You can run into me and give me a detention or something?????

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Yeah I'd rather not get to far ahead without Lord posting. I'm being lenient on Raiton because he's in the AoD and we really have nothing to do atm. But if we've got to move on then we'll just move on yo.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
*goes to look again* i didn't see anything last time, but yet I think it was two in the morning so I wasn't really.. lucid. XD (not that I'm any more ... awake now... hehe.)

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Damn this sucks..

I'll go post now, I would've done it sooner.. but I was locked out for like 4 hours.

*runs off to the RP thread*

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Well peeps, we have lost yet another person. Raiton Kensei had decided to drop this rp. Who wants his characters? If no one wants them, then they will become NPC's or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back