• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the Seven Angels of Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All the major positions seem to be filled. Can I take deputy headmaster to Slughorn like how Prof. McGonnagal was to Dumbledore? Basically the deputy headmaster or vice-principal has a more active role with the students and does all the work the headmaster doesn't want to

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Been on this site for almost two years now, and im still flippin member.

ANGST ANGST ANGST

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been on for a while too, a year and a couple of months. Posting like crazy these past little while. Almost done template as well :)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hogwarts Staff

Name: Adam Noir
Position: Deputy Headmaster
Head of House: N/A

Physical Description: A bit tall, stands at 6'0, messy and slightly curly black hair, caramel coloured eyes and skin, though a tad pale. Wears Clark Kent style glasses though sometime forgets them. He's quite handsome but is quite oblivious when girls hit on him until her reached his 6th year

Personality: "He reminds me of Albus, but perhaps more strange and certainly more forgetful"

Those were the words Headmaster Slughorn spoke of Adam when he first took his position. And he was correct, Adam is a very strange fellow who rarely shows his keen intelligence. He is very gentle hearted and kind and loves children and doesn't mind handling the students which is a job Slughorn always assigns him.

Biography: Adam came from a very interesting family, since his father was a Gryffindor and his mother a Slytherin. He was always torn between the two extremes as a child and teenager but eventually chose to forfeit his pride and ambition for a simpler yet happier life. He was an odd child, which is no suprise really. He grew up with a fascination with puzzles and books and frequently spent his time with those two things.

This gave him a thirst for knowledge which he had trouble quenching. By the time he was 23 he was well educated in both the muggle and magical world's literature, transfiguration, arithamacy, and potions. He is well educated on jinxes, protective spells, charms, and hexes and most of defensive/offensive combat magic. He also has a soft spot for herbology. His better side ultimately won out and he was placed in Gryffindor. He was a smart but mischevious child and grew to love the school very much. After graduating, he suprised his friends and family by spending his time helping around Hogwarts while studying.

Unfortunately this has led to his habit of exploring the school and after getting lost several times, coupled with some bad experiences with Peeves, he has the whole school memorised. He sometimes holds his wand backwards and is an extremely forgetful person which doesn't help considering he's quite disorganised. He also has an obsession with sweets and carries many with him as well as within his office.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Nawww, if only he was four years older Prf Heal and him could get togerher with their disorganisation

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yays

also I made a HP Fc if you guys are interested

so should I just post as him wandering around and checking up on the teachers and what not?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm just gonna have Renn pop up somewhere behind some student or teacher lol any Idea on who he should pop up upon?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I don't know where everyone is right now. One Aliayha's characters and I are in the middle of the hall. If you want, you guys can pop up near us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back