• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the New Threat (Sign-Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
2d0z6tz.jpg

Sign-Ups and OOC

Plot:
57 years have passed since the Battle at Hogwarts where Lord Voldemort was killed and peace was brought to the Magical World and the Muggle World, or at least everyone thought.... Harry Potter as become the new head master at Hogwarts with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as his assistants. Everything has been going great at Hogwarts now that Harry has taken over, more kids are coming and coming to the school of ages 9-19. It's a lot more than what Harry thought it would be.
Even though 57 years have passed since the Battle at Hogwarts, some of the professors have stayed, including Harry, Ron and Hermione's best friend, Hagrid.
But now, a dark group named The Tarsoli have formed, they are pretty much like the Death Eaters, they worship Lord Voldemort, even though the Dark Lord is dead.
Since they worship Voldemort you probably already know what their goal is: kill Harry Potter. Now they just need a way to get pass dark magic blocking spell around Hogwarts because Harry Potter isn't leaving the school. But it won't be as simple as the Death Eaters got in Hogwarts in Harry's 6th year, they don't have someone on the inside.

Templates:

Student Template:

Name:
Age (Ages go from 9-19):
Description (Pictures are better, but if you don't have one then just describe what the person looks like):
Blood (Pure-Blood, Half-Blood, Muggle-Born):
Pet(s) (Owl, Snake, Toad, Cat or Rat):
Year (What year is this for the student? Their 1st, 2nd, 3rd?):
What house they are in (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff):
Bio:
Personality:
Wand:
Spells (Tell us what spells your character uses):
Other:

Professor Template:

Name:
Age (Ages go from 33-174):
Description (Pictures are better, but if you don't have one then just describe what the person looks like):
Pet(s) (Owl, Snake, Toad, Cat or Rat):
Rank (Head Master, Assistant or regular Professor)?
Class (What class does your character teach in? The Head Master and Assistants also teach classes):
Bio:
Personality:
Wand:
Other:

Tarsoli Template:

Name:
Age (Ages go from 32-176):
Rank (Leader or Follower):
Bio:
Personality:
Wand:
Other:

Ghost Template:

Name:
How He/She Died:
Description
(Pictures are better, but if you don't have one then just describe what the person looks like):
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Rules:

No flaming or spamming
If your template is over-looked just re-post it in a quote
If you bother me or anyone else about me accepting your template, it will be automatically declined
Do NOT God-Mod or Powerplay in this RP, if you do you will be thrown out of this RP
3 is the limit of characters you can have
4 is the limit of spells your character can have
If you are having a tough time with your template or what to do in the RP, PM me and I'll help you.
If this is your first time in this thread and you do not post a template or do not say that you will post a template I will Nega-Rep you and will ask you to leave. If you come here to just look around, it's fine as long as you do not post anything except for something to do with you posting a template.
Last but not least, have fun in this RP :D

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
SWEET IDEA, another HP RP I can join! Hopefully and I like this idea although I was hoping you'd expand more on the villians and I want to try to take a dab at doing eithier Ginny or Luna and also doing an OC character. But I'll have a template up as soon as possible and if I do take Luna or Ginny, should I use the Professor Template then?

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
SWEET IDEA, another HP RP I can join! Hopefully and I like this idea although I was hoping you'd expand more on the villians and I want to try to take a dab at doing eithier Ginny or Luna and also doing an OC character. But I'll have a template up as soon as possible and if I do take Luna or Ginny, should I use the Professor Template then?

Yes, use the Professeor template

Danica Syer

No problem by the way, the new threat sounds like a good title but why not 'Harry Potter and The Revenge of The Tarsoli' since they are the main problem and would make the title more snazzy and interesting. Just saying. XDDD

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
No problem by the way, the new threat sounds like a good title but why not 'Harry Potter and The Revenge of The Tarsoli' since they are the main problem and would make the title more snazzy and interesting. Just saying. XDDD

Hm.... sounds interesting, I'll keep that in mind, but for right now it's New Threat

Danica Syer

Yeah, just making a suggestion here and there. Eh, New Threat is fine. Making my templates right now! Hopefully they'll be up soon!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Yeah, just making a suggestion here and there. Eh, New Threat is fine. Making my templates right now! Hopefully they'll be up soon!

Okay, sweet, I look forward to seeing them, I'll have my Harry template up as well.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I thought the ages were from 11-17 since the first years are all 11? And also would it be spoilers that leave the last names the same or what?

Oh and I will SOOOOOO be joining this by the way!

I altered the ages now that Harry is the Head Master, he's now making it for younger and older wizards.

I don't really understand your second question, can you elaborate?

Sweet!

Danica Syer

Spoiler tags are like this:

[ spoilers ] put something here. [ / spoilers ]

Just replace the 'put something here' part and make sure there are no spaces to the spoilers part. If that makes sense.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Um as per the end of the seventh book you would have the names wrong... I don't know how to do spolier tags....

Oh yeah, I forgot about Hermione Weasley and Ginny Potter

EDIT: I fixed them, I don't have them as spoilers though, but I think anybody that would want to join this RP have read HP7

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I figured as much but I wasn't sure if you just forgot or what lol. I freak every time I read those names XD

I'm not sure just yet Seira.... I always have more then one character so I'll probably do an OC and a villain since I usually have one character on each side of the law....

Danica Syer

LOL. Anyway, that's cool and that'd be fun. Writing for the good guys and the bad. I'm doing an OC character and maybe Luna Lovegood since she is one of my favorite HP characters. XD

BTW, RM, ummm...what happened to Draco Malfoy?

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Ah I see. I was just curious by the way, here's my first template. The OC Student one by the way! :D

Student Template:

Name: Charlotte Harleystone

Description: Long, sandy blond hair that she usually puts up in a bun or at times ponytail and sometimes curls it (for fun). She is quite medium-average-height. About 5’4 or 5’5 in height. She has sparkling blue eyes and white skin. She has pink rosy cheeks and somewhat of specks of freckles on her face. She mostly wears the school’s uniform but at times wears street clothes when school’s not in session.

Blood Type: Half-Blood. Half Muggle, Half-Wizard (right?)

Pets: A Barn Owl Named Hoot Woot. XD

Year: Fourth Year

What house they are in: Gryffindor-Red and Gold pawns!

Personality: Charlotte is a loyal friend to all and is a very much a good person with a good heart who stays loyal to the Professors at Hogwarts and has somewhat of a secret crush on Professor Ronald Weasley (she is very kind to him and sometimes gives him gifts) and admires Professor Hermione Granger very much and likes to visit with her favorite ghost Fred Weasley when she needs a laugh and a friend. She also likes Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood and feels they are her closest friends and teachers there and gets along with almost anybody but the mean kids in Slytherin. She can be shy at first but once you get to know her, she talks and if one listens to what she has to say, she’s very interesting person. She also always have her friends’ back if they are in need and in pitch.

Wand: Mane of Kelpie (16 inches) and Rose Wood

Spells: Good with defensive spells especially Stupefy (makes sure the opponent is and Ennervate (another counter for Stupefy), Pretego (shield charm), and Expelliarmus (disarm opponent).
She also likes using Levicorporus, Oblivate, Confundus, Incendio, Banishing Charm, Bluebell Flames, and definitely Geminino. But she learns more powers at the school of course!

Other: Bookworm like Hermione especially in Potions and Defense Against The Dark Arts. She exceeds well in school and tries her hardest and likes Quidditch alot and hopes to join the Quidditch team in hopes of being a Chaser or Beater. She has a rat that died named Totey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back