• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really liked seeing Sora step up to Malfoy. I enjoyed reading this a lot, and how in sync the characters truly are. I like how accepting Hermione, Ron, and Harry are of Donald and Goofy in their world. There were a lot of great moments in this, and I cannot wait to see how it goes, when Umbridge is thwarted for good! I never liked that woman, and hope Fredd and George have a hand in getting rid of her. I am so extremely excited to Hyrule being one of the worlds mentioned in this. Being the legend of Zelda fan that I am. I know this was overdue, but happy I could finally read it. :D

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I really liked seeing Sora step up to Malfoy. I enjoyed reading this a lot, and how in sync the characters truly are. I like how accepting Hermione, Ron, and Harry are of Donald and Goofy in their world. There were a lot of great moments in this, and I cannot wait to see how it goes, when Umbridge is thwarted for good! I never liked that woman, and hope Fredd and George have a hand in getting rid of her. I am so extremely excited to Hyrule being one of the worlds mentioned in this. Being the legend of Zelda fan that I am. I know this was overdue, but happy I could finally read it. :D

Hello dear readers! I am reporting that my computer is BACK online and ready to write! I'll be updating the OP with the most recent chapter (I've only banged out one since I got it back) but this contains a HUGE hint to another world. Enjoy!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back. C:

I'll probably have to reread the chapter again to figure out where they're going. It was impressive to see Sora demonstrate what a heartless and darkside is to Harry and his friends. I'm curious if the keyblade Sora gained, is the huge hint that reveals what world they're going to? It wouldn't happen to be Destiny Island, right? Anyhow, it was a fun read and I hope to see more soon.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
The Keyblade itself is indeed a clue as to where Sora alone will be going in Part 5, actually. And the world itself is accessed through something new on Destiny Island.....

Take a look at the clues - pink, star, jewels, butterfly, apples, and clouds.... what do all these things have in common?

Thanks again for your feedback. The Darkside was incredibly fun to work with.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hurray, two more new chapters! :D I was really excited to see Sora capture a heartless to show how to battle one in front of D.A. Its still too bad Harry and Sora got caught. Speaking of that, does the Pegasus have ties with the Dream Eaters? Just something I thought of, when Sora casted the Expecto Patronum spell. Umbridge is still such a stuck up and vile lady. I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine soon. A shame Dumbledore had to leave like that. Good to see a little bit of Riku, Donald and Goofy too. Should be interesting to see what happens next, once Sora wakes up.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Hurray, two more new chapters! :D I was really excited to see Sora capture a heartless to show how to battle one in front of D.A. Its still too bad Harry and Sora got caught. Speaking of that, does the Pegasus have ties with the Dream Eaters? Just something I thought of, when Sora casted the Expecto Patronum spell. Umbridge is still such a stuck up and vile lady. I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine soon. A shame Dumbledore had to leave like that. Good to see a little bit of Riku, Donald and Goofy too. Should be interesting to see what happens next, once Sora wakes up.

Glad you enjoyed them. To answer you're question, the pegasus is not quite representative to the Dream Eaters, although I'd like to include them sometime in the future. It IS a representative of something to come about down the line.

Announcements:
Two new chapters have been added, including an Intermission chapter with important plot points.
Due to popularity, I've also decided to bump the new world number up from 5 to 6.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm extremely curious what's being left in number eight hundred and thirty-six for Sora and Riku. Its interesting to see Harry and Riku tie after facing each other in a duel. I wonder how things will go for Riku, when he and Sora try to get to the keyhole. I doubt they'll go there alone, since I think I know where they're headed. Quite the dangerous place to go, but it'll be really cool to see what the place is like. :D Maleficent sure does keep busy, making dementors and heartless pair up together.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I'm extremely curious what's being left in number eight hundred and thirty-six for Sora and Riku. Its interesting to see Harry and Riku tie after facing each other in a duel. I wonder how things will go for Riku, when he and Sora try to get to the keyhole. I doubt they'll go there alone, since I think I know where they're headed. Quite the dangerous place to go, but it'll be really cool to see what the place is like. :D Maleficent sure does keep busy, making dementors and heartless pair up together.

I'm curious as to just where you think the Keyhole might be.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm curious what's in the bag. Riku sure does know how to use his summons well. Pete doesn't stand a chance. Its too bad Pete won't ever reconsider joining their side instead. As for the second newest chapter, I was pleased to see Snape stand up to Umbridge. I wanted to cheer so badly for Sora and his friends for fighting back, and not letting Umbridge or Malfoy's group stop them from doing what their hearts tell them. And I cannot wait to see Fred and George's plan in action. Also, I can't believe Sora manage to knock the wand right out of Umbridge's hand! Serves her right! Definitely worth the wait. <3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Good riddance to Umbridge. I never liked the woman. Fred and George will always be my heroes. Professor McGonnagal was the second best part about that chapter, since she blasted all of those rules off of the wall like a badass. The contents left for Riku and Sora were quite interesting. I don't think the final item was revealed though. Looks like I was wrong about the location of the keyhole after all. I would never of guessed Riku was going to be attending Hogwarts school of magic. It was neat to see King Mickey appear inside of the fire. :D I look forward to more updates, Keyblade Guy.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Greetings my readers! I apologize that there hasn't been an update in awhile. Between my new job at the gaming store, my girlfriend, and the fact that my Internet 2 Gigs of data for this month is empty until the 20th, I haven't been able to update! Expect something new very soon though!

----Resetti Keybladeguy, Out

NOW SCRAM!

(jk)

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Finally, I get in an update. Granted, only one chapter but still and update. Enjoy!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Looks like Maleficent didn't win this round. I'm curious what's going down in the Department of Mysteries. Now that they've found the keyhole, does this mean, Sora and Riku will seal it? I can't remember if they were suppose to seal it or unlock it. However, I am pleased to see all three groups handle their new combined foes. Had it not been for Harry, Ron and Hermione, I think Sora, Riku and King Mickey would of been in more trouble. The strength of friendship is a pleasing one to read about and seeing it in action makes it all the more better. Definitely worth the wait, KeybladeGuy. :D

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Looks like Maleficent didn't win this round. I'm curious what's going down in the Department of Mysteries. Now that they've found the keyhole, does this mean, Sora and Riku will seal it? I can't remember if they were suppose to seal it or unlock it. However, I am pleased to see all three groups handle their new combined foes. Had it not been for Harry, Ron and Hermione, I think Sora, Riku and King Mickey would of been in more trouble. The strength of friendship is a pleasing one to read about and seeing it in action makes it all the more better. Definitely worth the wait, KeybladeGuy. :D

They went ahead and already locked it in the chapter lol

KeybladeGuy

Awards
My apologies for not having updated recently!!! I got caught up in my MLP fanfic and have been ignoring this one! Also haven't had internet for awhile at home, so please expect something next time available!!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Ugh; once again my apologies, life, MLP, and Smash have made it to where I haven't had the time to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back