• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harry Potter and the Mysterious Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Okey dokey everypony! The Final Chapter of Order of the Phoenix is finally here! Enjoy while you wait for The Half-Blood Prince to start!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sirius dying was still a heart breaking moment for me. I feel relieved knowing the reason behind Riku's acceptance letter now. It make's sense that King Mickey would look out for him in order to prevent Xehanort from making any moves through an unwilling Riku's behalf. The part with Voldemort entering Sora's body was flipping awesome, because I didn't expect a small cameo of Roxas battling it out against the Dark Lord himself. This is probably one of my favorite crossover stories to read ever. I look forward to the next book, Keyblade Guy. :)

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I appreciate the review. The next book has partially begun but is not ready for presentation yet.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
My apologies for no update in awhile. Again fanfics, my job, and life get in the way. Expect something new after I rewatch the Half Blood Prince again.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Greetings readers! I apologize for not updating, but as I have recently begun a new job in which there are long periods between calls, I have been given ample time to re-read the books and re-watch the movies. Expect something new up in the next few months! It'll be exciting, it will!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
[video=youtube;Lsg7d_b-kPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsg7d_b-kPc[/video]

Back and Better than Ever!

Hello everybody!

Just here to announce that I've finally begun working on Part 3: The Prince, the Wand, and the Key!

I am updating the OP as I write this post, so we hope you enjoy, end expect more updates soon!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Looks like Riku will need to vent happy tell Harry about his dream to start hunting down the items to defeat Voldemort for good. Then there's the matter of Sora learning he isn't needed in Narnia yet. Which is really cool! =D It seems like Harry will still need their assistance after all and I wonder if Dumbledore will escape death this time around? I hope so. I look forward to future chapters!

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
This is an interesting concept i'd love to read it. I wish I had word again. I miss writing. my fan fiction right now is at a stand still I need to desperately update them. plus add one or two and delte a few I lost interest in.

I write mostly HP Fan fiction on Harrypotter.ne t but im moving them all to FF. I am Hoping to add a FF and KH soon

if your still lookingfor a co-writer I would Be interested. here Is my page.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206506/

KeybladeGuy

Awards
This is an interesting concept i'd love to read it. I wish I had word again. I miss writing. my fan fiction right now is at a stand still I need to desperately update them. plus add one or two and delte a few I lost interest in.

I write mostly HP Fan fiction on Harrypotter.ne t but im moving them all to FF. I am Hoping to add a FF and KH soon

if your still lookingfor a co-writer I would Be interested. here Is my page.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206506/

Well, I really hope you enjoy when you read through this story! Unfortunately, I do not require a co-author. This project is one I'm handling lone wolf. Though I do appreciate the offer!

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I... I can't even believe it's been over two years since the last time I visited the site and worked on this story. Between life, and my Youtube Channel, I guess I really didn't have time to work on it after so long.

That said, I have full intentions of continuing this story hopefully someday soon. And I have other fanfiction in the works as well, including a completely original Kingdom Hearts story.

Sorry to everyone I just left hanging... some friend I am.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I... I can't even believe it's been over two years since the last time I visited the site and worked on this story. Between life, and my Youtube Channel, I guess I really didn't have time to work on it after so long.

That said, I have full intentions of continuing this story hopefully someday soon. And I have other fanfiction in the works as well, including a completely original Kingdom Hearts story.

Sorry to everyone I just left hanging... some friend I am.

Aw, don't beat yourself up about it! Real life stuff is important too! D:

And welcome back! It's great to see a familiar face returning to KHI. I hope life has been treating you well. And having a Youtube Channel is pretty dang cool. :D If you ever do continue writing this story, or start anything new, feel free to let me know about it! I'd love to read anything you write. <3

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Aw, don't beat yourself up about it! Real life stuff is important too! D:

And welcome back! It's great to see a familiar face returning to KHI. I hope life has been treating you well. And having a Youtube Channel is pretty dang cool. :D If you ever do continue writing this story, or start anything new, feel free to let me know about it! I'd love to read anything you write. <3

Wow, I'm glad to see someone remembers me. Life has been treating me alright, and my Youtube Channel is gaining at least some traction. I've been rather excited for KH3, and I'm happy to say that that hype has manifested as the inspiration for my latest piece of work - "Kingdom Hearts: Fractured Hours!" Considering all the feedback you've given me, I'd love to have you check out this new story.

https://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/214785-kingdom-hearts-fractured-hours-wip.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back