• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Starprincess366 said:
I saw the second trailer and it kicks so much ass! I think its definatly going to be worth seeing. My only complaint is that harry needs to cut his hair.

Yes. Whole-heartedly agree. Ron needs a trim, but I think Harry's appearence was best in PoA. He ahd the perfect messy hair. But in GoF, it's just annoying IMO.

But anyways, can't wait for the movie. I wanna see it so bad!

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
me too :D !Cant wait
5_8_5.gif

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I sincerly hope it will be much better than the others and isn't all just special effects and bad scripts and acting. I worry about how they will cram the contents of the book into a movie.

jk4eva

I'm also looking forward to it, this will be the darkest of all the movies so far. The special effects only get better and better, I just hope they don't leave out any important characters or anything else that is essential to the plot.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I love the 4th book the best. And, it looks like the 4th movie will be the best yet! I can't wait to go and see this movie. I plan on seeing it twice, at least. I hope that it will not flop like the last one. That one was bad. :)

UnknownEnigma

dumbledore man i love his voice (both of theirs) "HOGWARTS WILL BE HAVING SOME SPECIAL VISIOTRS!!" he awesome and yeah cant wait either (holy hermione!! did you see her she b e a uuu tiful) so yeah cant wait and i saw on some thing on tv the weaslys gonna host something i think ABC channel 7 but i forgot what dateeeee i wanted to see it

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Did anyone get their tickets yet? I got mine about 4 days ago for the first showing in my area. I bet a lot of kids will cut school just to see this movie (remembers Chamber of Secrets). I am actually going to see it twice. Once with my mom, and then again the enxt day with m boyfriend. :p

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Probably the greatest Harry Potter film we've seen so far. Might get some awards at the Oscars or something. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are great as the three teenagers, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Don't replace them! It won't be the same. Keep them right until the end. Can't wait for book seven, but also this film!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm booking them nearer to the time. Thanks for the trailers! Makes more excited! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I might be more excited for hp than kh2! *goes mad for hp* Ahem. Moving on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back