• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter 4 stuff ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
There isn't just one thing they missed.

-the Dursleys picked up Harry form his house through their fire place and floo (forgot how to spell it) powder
-Fred and George were supposed to leave one of their taffys so Dudley would
eat it and grow a six feet purple tongue
-what happened to the fake galleons from the leprachuans?
-where's Krum with the bloody nose in the world cup?
-where's Diagon Alley?
-they didn't go on the train on the way to Hogwarts

This is only the beginning and I can go on forever. BTW, the director forgot one of the most important parts-----HOW WILL THE WEASLEYS OPEN THEIR JOKE SHOP WITHOUT HARRY GIVING THEM THE 1000 GALLEONS FOR WINNING THE CUP?!?!?!?
-

LuvKyou

FortuneCookie said:

-the Dursleys picked up Harry form his house through their fire place and floo (forgot how to spell it) powder
-where's Diagon Alley?

This is only the beginning and I can go on forever. BTW, the director forgot one of the most important parts-----HOW WILL THE WEASLEYS OPEN THEIR JOKE SHOP WITHOUT HARRY GIVING THEM THE 1000 GALLEONS FOR WINNING THE CUP?!?!?!?
-

I agree, that's the most important part and they left it out! The Morons!!

Also, in the latest book Bill is marrying Fleur. How can they be getting married when the never met in the films? And the veela weren't even mentioned...

And S.P.E.W. wasn't in it either.

Last edited:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Madam Doofie said:
Also, in the latest book Bill is marrying Fleur. How can they be getting married when the never met in the films? And the veela weren't even mentioned...

And S.P.E.W. wasn't in it either.

Isn't S.P.E.W in the 5th book? *goes researching through books*

ultamaSora

FortuneCookie said:

-where's Diagon Alley?

-

You also missed the fact there was no Ludo Bagman and fred and george never made a bet

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
ultamaSora said:
You also missed the fact there was no Ludo Bagman and fred and george never made a bet

Yes and there's a lot more that the director missed. But if he did include every detail, the movie could be 5 hours or even more

FortuneCookie said:
Isn't S.P.E.W in the 5th book? *goes researching through books*

No, because Crouch 'fired' Winky on the spot, and Herminone thought it was wrong that they weren't paid and that they could just be fired for something they hadn't done. So she started spew.

E

emmawatsonfan134

i agree with FortuneCookie. They left out half the book and added stuff they didn't need to. They could have made it soooo much longer.

Moaning Murtle is shameless!!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Madam Doofie said:
No, because Crouch 'fired' Winky on the spot, and Herminone thought it was wrong that they weren't paid and that they could just be fired for something they hadn't done. So she started spew.

Oh ya *slaps head* I was thinking of when she finally met the other elves in the kitchen behind the painting. That was in the fifth

Just thought of another two they didn't add. Bertha Jorkins and Rita Skeeter being an illegal animagus. In the graveyard, Jorkins was supposed to appear after Frank and before Harry's parents. They just cut her right out of the movie :( The beetle that Madame Maxine ate on Hagrid's beard was Rita Skeeter XD but they didn't say that it was her. Now Hermione won't have anything to hold against her when she interviews Harry and writes the real story.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Ludo Bagman and Winky/Dobby were completely cut out of the movie, the lousy director.

And Madame Maxine didn't "eat" a beetle, and it was on the statue, not on Hagrids beard. *I have read every book 10 times and own all 6, so don't question what I say happened in the books*

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
SueZQ109 said:
Ludo Bagman and Winky/Dobby were completely cut out of the movie, the lousy director.

And Madame Maxine didn't "eat" a beetle, and it was on the statue, not on Hagrids beard. *I have read every book 10 times and own all 6, so don't question what I say happened in the books*

I was talking about the movie.

FortuneCookie said:
Oh ya *slaps head* I was thinking of when she finally met the other elves in the kitchen behind the painting. That was in the fifth

Just thought of another two they didn't add. Bertha Jorkins and Rita Skeeter being an illegal animagus. In the graveyard, Jorkins was supposed to appear after Frank and before Harry's parents. They just cut her right out of the movie :( The beetle that Madame Maxine ate on Hagrid's beard was Rita Skeeter XD but they didn't say that it was her. Now Hermione won't have anything to hold against her when she interviews Harry and writes the real story.

Nope.... it was the fourth book.... 'cause Fred and George were going on and on about the elves being happy, and they told Hermione about how to get in (by mistake) she called Harry and Ron after took them down, they saw the painting of the fruit and went mad but she got them in there and there was Dobby, and Dobby asked Harry if he could visit him sometimes and visited him and gave him the stolen gillyweed.

And yeah.... how are they gonna do that? If you remember it was Krum Hermione hugged not Harry and Krum said "Hermininny you have a bug in your 'air," and took it out - Rita!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*throws apples at all of you*

The 4th movie is still the bestest movie right now and the 3rd is the worstest. Damn that director for changing everything >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back