• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HARMONIA LEGENDS (An original character ensemble RP) [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Year 51XX

Humanity has been brought on the edge of extinction by the awakening of the omniscient creature known as the "Black Destroyer". Many refer to the beast as an awakened elder god that sleeps deep underground laying in dormant for countless eons. The creature purged any traces of life in sight and drew the world on its knees. Which lead to an event called the 300 Days of Darkness and Fire.

A group heroes who wielded unimaginable power banded together and waged war against the monster itself. Together, with combined strength and magic, they defeated the Black Destroyer and saved the world from the dark claws of the beast itself and from total annihilation. This event would later be known as the Dawn of Liberation.

Together, they helped humanity create the "Solis Magnus"; a source of seemingly infinite power, an amalgamation of magic and science altogether. This was also used by the heroes to defeat the Black Destroyer but at the cost of their own lives. With what's left of humanity saved, the world would have to carry on without them. But their brave and mighty deed has deemed them immortality upon the hearts of the many.

------------------
500 years later.

Many years later after the Dawn of Liberation, Humanity has flourished in both progressive and regressive albeit despicable. The war has left a torn landscape throughout the World. An endless ocean of deserts and boiling seas, made it uninhabitable. Leaving mass casualties due to societal meltdowns, harsh terrains and unforgiving natural disasters. And so humanity has used the power of Solis Magnus to build an ultralopolis known as, the Oasis.

The Oasis is a massive floating country powered by Solis Magnus itself. The Solis Magnus is kept safe-guarded by the Arbitus Dictate or many refer to as "The Dictate". The Dictate would later be ascended as the most powerful governing body of the World using the Solis itself to keep it in check. The Arbitus Dictate also established it's military superpower and martial-ruling body known as the White Armada. The White Armada is the Dictate's sword and shield, its own enforcer of law and order; they were the ones who keep the Oasis safe and sound under its laws. The Armada is led by the esteemed Alteisen clan, a powerful family since before the 300 days of Darkness and Fire, a prestigious bloodline of kings, and brave warriors and said that one of the Heroes that saved the World and defeated the Black Destroyer was that of an Alteisen.

As others would think that the Oasis would be a sanctuary, it is actually worse here than it is outside the floating country. As it would be, the entire Oasis is controlled by corrupt nobles, businessmen and consuls that ruled over it with an iron-fist. The metropolitan area is nothing but riddled and cramped slums; beside them are massive red-light districts that are controlled by crime syndicates and mobs fighting over turfs and territories. Crime is a norm on the streets and the governing consuls are always turning a blind eye towards it.

A great deal of dissent would be caused by the Dictate, partly due to Solis Magnus' use in every facet of society, and the widening of socioeconomic gap between those who could and couldn't afford the use of Solis Magnus. Not long, the Dictate would impose harsher and strict laws and would punish any who would dare speak against it with death without any trial or sense of justice.

In August of 56XX, a parliament branch of the Arbitus Dictate was destroyed by criminal known as "Wolve" or "The Black King" and a rumored excommunicated bastard heir of the Alteisen Clan; in an attempt to overthrow the Dictate. With this gesture, the Arbitus Dictate immediately placed the highest bounty available on his head. The reward will be given to whomever captures or kills him. It was also noted by the Dictate that this SS-Class criminal possesses a forbidden and powerful form of Solis Magnus known as the "Red Eclipse". This led the White Armada and other hunters to hunt for him.

-------------------

RP Author's Intro and Rules

Good day fellow KHI Role Players! Well to start off, and forgive me for the short-handed intro, as stated in the RP title, this is an Original Character ensemble RP. Which means if YOU the role player, have a recurring character (or in other words have the same RP OC character being used in both Canon and Original RP's here in KHI or in other sites) please feel free to register in. As this will be an ensemble of all your immortal avatars (don't take it too literal mmkay?) and then we'll mash them down with every other Original Characters in a one grand orchestra of story... And smoothies (Want some? lol).

So bring your character in! No matter how ridiculous their power (as long as you stick to the golden rule of KHI RP Forums or any other forums for that matter), appearance, origin or back-story. Any character is welcome no matter what part of the universe they may be in.

Rules are as follows:

1. No Godmod and Powerplay - THIS is the main rule here. Yes I mentioned I'll accept any character no matter what they may be. BUT remember this golden rule. Or else, get the hell off my RP.

2. Your character's main plot objective here in the RP is to chase me--I mean my own character of course. You can engage me in battle but please! One at a time! You can also engage other characters tho. ;) BUT if you wanna join me, my character on his quest just ask me. Just don't expect any warm fuzzies from Wolve. (That guy's a jerk :p)

3. Be creative, and by creative I meant CRAZY. Both in your character and your posts. Just don't forget the golden rule numero uno!

4. No flame wars or whatnot, remember we're here to immerse ourselves in our own world. Leave the reality behind you and let the imagination take over.

5. No R-18 scenes please, we have kids here in the forums, go procreate somewhere else. Or let's be realistic, keep it to yourselves. Come on, you're making your RP characters make love is just sick man. And not to mention sad.

6. If you're gonna engage me in battle, please ask me first. I need to know what the hell you're doing when Wolve is around. Or else he's just gonna laugh off.

7. Use subtlety! Majority of the time, the main objective or my character will be disguised or face-covered. Don't go saying screaming "AH THE BLACK KING! I FOUND YOU! HAVE AT YOU! DURR..." Seriously, nobody does that. At least try to converse a bit until I take off my cover.

8. Give your character a life of his/her own. Yes the main objective is to capture the Black King but come on, a man's gotta eat, sleep and have some fun with the babes at red light district. (the third one's optional though :p) Go out there meet new characters, do a bit of adventuring around the rotten city of Oasis, just.... don't overdo it.

9. Have fun! Need I say more? :)

--------------------------

Okay now that's out of the way here's your faction choices together with the character application form. So don't call us, we'll call you (loljk).

The White Armada

The Arbitus Dictate's enforcers. They are the most lethal warriors ever handpicked by the Dictate. They recruit via conscription; they take in potential recruit as early as 10 years old. Even to the point where the kids are forcibly taken out of their parents without parental consent. Because of oppose conscription is to violate the law punishable by death. To be trained for the rest of their adolescent years and honing their skills to be a battle-hardened soldier bent on uplifting and upholding the laws of the Dictate. By force. Their leader is an enigmatic head of the Alteisen clan, who upholds the Armada's ideals by sheer charisma and willpower. They are the judge, jury, and executioner of the Dictate's court and the Oasis' sole guardians.

The White Armada consists of Battalions or Companies. These are the standard go-to guys or patrol grunts or expendable units. And each company/battalion is composed of 10 squads. And each squad comprises of 15 soldiers that is a mix of footmen and neophytes/grunts.

Then we have the Special Divisions, which are the Elite guys that are sired by the Head of the Armada himself; and each of these Special Divisions have their own independent agenda like for example, there is a Special Division for Assassinations, for reconnaissance ops and so on. Now the difference of these Special Divisions is they don't have an organized structure. They only have a Division Master as their superior; which in turn answers to the Fleet Generals themselves.

Then finally we have the Fleet Generals or Armada Masters whom are the inner circle that sits beside the head of the White Armada himself. They are the Devas and the Military governors of each district in Oasis. The most feared of all Oasis even to mercenaries and rebels. For they possess an imparted strength from the White Ascendant himself, the foundation and leader of all the White Armada.

The following would be their Rank Structure:

Fleet General/Armada Master

Divisions/Elites

Division Master
*Insert division name here*
Division Member (ex. Shadow Division Member Kairyu Shinbe)

Battalions and Companies

Battalion Commander/Company Leader
Lieutenant General/Commander
Captain General
Sergeant
Squad Leader
Footman
Grunt/Recruit (new guy)

Mercenaries

The "common folk" of the Oasis. And by common folk, means guns and swords for hire. Since Oasis is an unruly land of the lawless and corrupt, more and more mercs are coming in to make a living. Bounty hunting is the flying ultralopolis' "sport" or you could say being a mercenary is a legit branch of business in Oasis. Because everyday, nobles and people of the higher power--even crime syndicates are hiring more and more of them every time. The bounty of on Wolve's head is every mercenary's dream here in Oasis, but so far none of them, every single one is successful in pursuing the highest bounty which is the Black King himself. They end up giving up on it or worse... Dead, with their rotting bodies clogging the sewer system. To pursue the highest bounty is a death warrant yet a great challenge to any merc who aims high up.

These folk also are always at odds with the White Armada. The two factions would always wound up in a heated argument that always ends in an unnecessary showcase of blood and violence. In fact 50% of the time, they would have a bloody encounter every now and then and have no qualms whether innocent civilians get caught on the middle or even collateral damage and casualties for that matter.

Solis Magistrate

The procurators of the Solis Magnus in the Dictate. A branch of government equivalent to a senate. They are the Dictate's advisors and cabinet. They are formed by a conglomerate of powerful magi that acts upon the will of the Solis Magnus itself; since the source itself is close to a sentient being. And like mercenaries, they are also bent on capturing the Black King. But not for bounty or money or fame, but for Wolve's own Solis Magnus, the Red Eclipse, in other words, for power. They're like mercenaries but with silver tongues and fancy robes.

The Solis Magistrate are composed of 30 Magisters; all equal in their seat of power and all possess Solis Magnus that transcends beyond normal comprehension. The 1st Magister or better known to the Dictate as the Magistrate Chancellor, holds the seat of superiority over the entire Magistrate.

Character Application Sheet

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*The bolded fields from the application form is for recurring characters only. Character origin field is where did your character first appeared. (RP, Fan art, Fan Fiction etc.) And if it has a recurring theme song go ahead. Character Special Trait is what is that one thing that makes your character distinct? Can he lick his/her elbow, does he like mayonnaise on his/her dessert, he likes to deliver cheesy and over-the-top action film quotes, or does he have a huge mole on his nose.... you get the idea. :p

*Please provide a decent character picture on the Appearance field. And no, I won't accept description-only appearance anymore, this is for newbie RP'ers to get a clear view of your character. At least a mugshot or face shot will do just fine. And don't forget the short description that comes with it. Or if you hate a Description + Image with a passion, a full body pic shall be enough to compensate.

*NO leader rank please. You are not allowed to be the leader of any factions. You can be a leader of a small mercenary band BUT you can't be the leader of ALL mercenaries. Mercs don't have a system like that come on.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

I<3Kiari

Awards
Oooooo this seems like fun! although i have an inability to create a picture of my character because im using my 3ds to browse the forums i would still like to join, if its alright with you.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Damn you, KZ, you're really gonna pull me into this, aren't you? I'm probably gonna regret this, but sign me up; I'd love to see my bad tempered brawler go against your's. Give me a little time to figure out temps, you know I'm horrible with those. And a question. Do the mages have to be with the magistrate? Or could they be, in a sense, "wild"?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Consider my interest piqued. Would you have my Smiling Man (massively handicapped) working alongside your Black King? It's the only place I can see him fitting in, but don't expect him to be very cooperative if so.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oddly this kind of has a Blazblue vibe going for it in terms of plot.

Name: Renn Allen Gurski
Affiliation: Mercenary
Bounty Collected: $7,450,900,800
Appearance: (<-pic)Naturally well built, standing at 5'10 and around 180 lbs, the only indication that he's a mercenary is the sword on his hip. His eyes are a ocean blue, and his hair a typical darker brown and long enough that he can tie it into a short ponytail. He also wears blue glasses with steely grey throughout the frames the blue is lighter than his eyes but not by much.

Onto his outfit it's mostly what you see in the picture. Although he also wears a bright red hooded Jacket for those colder days. His blue jeans are usually always new and well taken care of and he sometimes swaps out his typical black T-shirt for a graphic tee of some sort and sometimes wears a cap for those sunnier days, a scarf for windy days and switches up his outfits for different occasions. He wears a ring on each of his first fingers, one being a stainless steel band with engravings made into it by an black colored metal called Ebon. The second being a Stirling silver ring in the shape of a wolf's head.
Species: Solis-enhanced human

Personality and Traits: one thing Renn is, is that he's naturally modest and silent when he needs to be. Naturally calm and collected it's very rarely that this aura is shattered. He is naturally honorable to those that he believe deserve said right. Mostly because he's able to tell who a person is by their 'aura'. He's also intelligent, intelligent on the level of Sherlock Holmes, Bruce Wayne, or L Lawliet. Able to deduce, track, and assume correctly on a person's intentions. And most would think he's cocky with said intelligence he just comes off that way to mostly anyone he meets. He is also relentless and ruthless as well depending on the situation. Reading aura's also makes people scared enough to keep their distance unless they really need to get close to him. Normally he's also forgiving and kind though so people would say: "Even though he's scary at first, you just need to get to know him."

He's also rarely hesitant with his actions he's got a great work ethic because he finishes his work quite efficiently. most people think he's just a professional tool but he's actually not... And he's professionally efficient for the reason that he's motivated to finish so he can have time to burn for himself and he has a right to be because he's considered one of the best Mercenaries in Oasis. In other words he wants time to be lazy... He wants to make time for whatever he has planned for that day other than work.

Other than his dedication he's oddly honorable for a mercenary and values his friends and companions highly. Normally he likes being lazy and self-centered but he is only that way because he needs to be to survive. But he's also selfless at times when it truly matters.

Character Background: He has no recollection of his past before a certain point seventeen years ago. He was wandering the streets of Oasis, in nothing but a white shirt that went past his knees and a dog tag necklace that said: "Subject BL 749-50397." He assumes he was around 4 years old at the time and was suddenly stopped by a woman with blood on her cheeks and hands and a sword on her hip. She was barely hurt but it intimidated him that she was covered in blood... He was crying out of fear and confusion and dropped to his knees in front of her when she smiled warmly and said:

"It'll be ok little one... Tell me do you have any family?" He shook his head. "Do you know where you are?" He shook his head again. "What is your name?" He bowed his head and said: "I don't know... I never had a name so far as I know... they only called me by what's on my tag here..."

"Who?"

"Wierd people with glasses and tall white coats... I remember trying to escape with my friends... I wonder if they got out too, Two of them... One of them named me Renn, that's all I remember though now..."

"Ok Renn I'll help you... please call me Rose. Come with me back to my house."

And that was what he considered the beginning of his life. He found out that in order to earn money to live in Oasis he had to work in any way possible... He was so grateful to Rose for taking her into her life and providing so much for him so he did whatever he could to help. Although he was small and not very useful so he often failed at helping until around age 6. Some days she would come home with barely a scratch. Others she would be so wounded that Renn would have to bandage up her wounds and as a result he learned how to care for her and for himself quickly...

Over the years he learned to a appreciate Rose like a Mother... And when he turned 16 he decided to do something big for her 37th birthday... she was recovering in her room and she left her precious sword in the living room so he "borrowed it and took it to a blacksmith in what he learned was district 17 who reforged the sword and replaced the worn down steel with Ebon, Considered the toughest known metal commercially available to mercenaries and civilians. It was black as pitch and he made enough money to pay for it through odd jobs and favors. He also prepared a small "party for two" sort of occasion for the both of them with a small black forest cake, a glass of wine for Rose and a mug of Dr Pepper for Renn.

"Renn thank you very much but you didn't have to do this..."

"Of course I had to it's one of the many ways to pay you back for raising me."
After they finished dinner and cake he put the reforged sword on the table and she unsheathed it.
"I did it because I knew the steel blade was going to break so I had it reforged with Ebon." He showed her the ring that he had gotten for his 15th birthday.

She smiled and sheathed the blade but then said: "I told you. Never to touch my sword Renn." and she tried to punch him, her fist aimed towards the cheek. It never landed. The everyday grind and the mixed results of his errands and chores had made him stronger and faster so Rose realized he could make a great mercenary.

He didn't really need much personal training as a lot of his work had already done so he just needed to learn how to use it effectively and after 1 year of training they started going on mercenary missions together... He proved to be a real help as he could not only fight but was very analytically inclined as well and that helped in tracking targets and figuring out how they think... Sometimes the job ranged from killing a target, to retrieving some odd trinket for the dictate, as well as a few others. Also when it came to missions best friends would turn into enemies for the chance to get paid so odds are you`d end up fighting and killing other mercenaries unless you were partners like Renn and Rose were.

After 1 year of missions Renn turned 18 and both Rose and him took on a mssion from the dictate that was well paid, unaccounted for, but also pretty tricky. It entailed the death of a former dictate scientist, and the retrieval of an artifact on his person called the Lunar trigger, it was said to contain the sealed power of Blue Luna, a weapon forged of Solis Magnus. When they met with the dictate to discuss the mission something happened to Renn when he looked upon the dictate scientist that accompanied the official, Renn`s head began to pulse and he began remembering torture upon torture as well as all sorts of experiments... The scientist turned out be one of the researchers that Renn mentioned when he first met Rose. after the briefing Renn started remembering more things as they continued searching for the scientist who had the Lunar trigger...

The place that Renn had escaped from was a dictate lab ran by their target, ever since he was born he was exposed to the lunar trigger and it reacted to him most prominently every time he came within a 15 foot radius... The lunar trigger was the source of one of the original forms of Solis Magnus known as the Blue Luna, wielded by one of the warriors that defeated the black destroyer.

But as Rose claimed the life of the scientist and the lunar trigger after a brief skirmish multiple mercenaries tried to get the jump on them... Renn and Rose fought as hard as they could...but their strength of numbers and their persistence kept them pressed into a corner... Rose motioned for Renn to escape and using optical illusion was able to fool them that she still had the Lunar trigger while Renn tried to run... He hid on the other side of a house but turned his head back to see them stabbing Rose...

"Mother..." With the Lunar trigger in his grip he crushed it to a fine powder and a torrent of cerulean flames enveloped him as his eyes flared with anger. He rushed back toward the mercenaries to protect the only person who he could call family. He struck with renewed vigor as he incinerated the mercenaries with a single punch of his blue covered fist in the dead of night...

As he looked upon his dying matriarch the flames enveloping him retreated into his body...

"Rose... please don't leave me! you can't die! not yet!"

"I'm sorry Renn... but my time has come... you must live on your own terms now... I have done all I can..." She coughed as she unbuckled her Katana. "Take care of this for me ok? Don't let it rust and... the house is yours now... oh yeah I almost forgot... Live with Honor... and die by it." She handed him the katana with her last motion and Renn screamed wordlessly as he looked to the stars...

He returned to the dictate branch with the sheathed Katana at his belt... He was greeted by the official and the dictate scientist as well and he told them what had transpired during the mission... including the moments when he was enveloped in the inferno of blue flames. when he mentioned this it seemed like they looked at him like they had seen a ghost.

"Renn... You are the wielder of the Blue Luna! The second most powerful form of Solis Magnus used by the champions who defeated the black destroyer! listen... if you talk with my superiors we'd be willing to accept you into our order as one of the new saviors!"

the scientist followed: "it makes sense since he was one of the test subjects to make the Lunar trigger react..."

"listen... I'm willing to help... But I wish to avoid notoriety so I can work efficiently... I belong in the shadows ready to appear when the tides turn for the worse. But I don't want anyone to know about what happened. besides... It would look bad on the dictate's record to pluck up a mercenary and give them a high ranking station in the White armada just because he has power. Hire me for any job as always... But keep it a secret, for if you don't I'll cut your tongues out."

it's been 3 years since then... and since Renn inherited what she owned in full, he was able to move to a well off district alongside other well respected and feared mercenaries and has been working harder... he sold Rose's old home and kept training, using his work as an opportunity to try out the power of the blue Luna... Although he calls it the Azure moon.

Weapons and Abilities:
Fighting style: Takio no Geijutsu(
適応の芸術 Art of Adaptation)- a self-developed art of combat that is well versed in the use of the talents Renn has in combat. Observing and countering attack styles and maximizing damage with the arsenal of skills he has command over. He'll exploit weaknesses whenever possible to gain an advantage but can be overcome if there is too much to analyze. Taking a tactical approach, he also has a weakness in overprediction his opponents patterns however this weakness is less likely to occur as he's had good luck in thinking each step over before he carries out the next action.

Weapon: The Rose thorn Katana, A simple two-handed katana with a three foot long Ebony colored single-edged blade although now adorned with blood red kanji. 母親のローズ(Hahaoya no rōzu or Motherly Rose) engraved into the blade. As said before the blade is made of the best forgable metal money can buy and has barely dented since it's been reforged. Renn uses it mostly as a conduit to release the Azure moon's power but it's still useful on it's own. (see appearance pic)

Abilities: Azure Moon, This ability is a skill that Renn has honed since Rose has died, obtained when he crushed the Lunar trigger and absorbed the power sealed within. It manifests itself as blue flames that Renn can seemingly produce on his own although he only uses it when he needs to. This is just the name he has given the power because Blue Luna just seemed less cool to him. He has developed several although rarely used techniques to maximize it's use. And as all people know blue fire is naturally hotter than yellow or orange fire.

Flare orb- a simple but effective technique for dealing with distanced targets, he concentrates the essence of the azure moon into his palm and can launch a blue fireball at his opponent that travels quickly and homes in on his opponent... Depending on how much he charges it he can increase the damage but can also be used for distractions.

Cerulean charge- slathering the blue flames onto his blade adds a powerful burning quality to his basic slashing attacks and allows Renn to slice through bodies "like a hot knife through butter" in the literal sense for about 5 seconds. The flames don't damage the blade or Renn because it's being wielded by the user of the Blue Luna.

Cerulean wave- a more powerful projectile that sends a wave of blue flames at his opponent, it can't travel as far as Flare orb but can be aimed in multiple directions and sends a target flying backward slightly. Unleashed When Renn uses Cerulean charge or Azure Barrage.

Rising Fire- only used after Renn uses Cerulean charge, Renn does an uppercut style attack with his sword launching both him and his opponent into the air, dealing decent damage while Cerulean charge is active.

Azure Dash- a technique that can be performed without use of the Azure moon but is better used after Cerulean charge, unenhanced it's a simple dash attack calling upon Renn's use of apparition. Similar in nature to a Zantetsuken but when Cerulean charge is active it gives more damage but at the cost of stronger opponents possibly countering as he passes in and out of recognizable sight.

Azure Barrage- One of the more powerful techniques Renn came up with. A powerful combo of slashes that all produce cerulean waves that can cause utter devastation when he forces a foe into a corner. (Azure Barrage and Flare Aura are basically Renn's equivalents to distortion drives.)

Flare Aura- A useful technique for when Renn is on his last legs he is suddenly consumed in a torrent of blue flames and he can use Cerulean wave and Rising fire indefinitely for about thirty seconds as well as the flames help recover lost stamina quickly as well as discouraging fighters from engaging him physically unless the want to burn themselves to death.

Cerulean Zantetsu- Much like Flare Aura he only uses this when he's on his last legs but this is a counter move, when pressed into a corner he sheathes his blade and and he can choose between launching a larger than average Cerulean wave, or if you attack him while charging this technique he automatically apparitions behind you and during said apparition he drew his blade, slices past you with an Azure dash, and sheathes his blade again as his foe is consumed by a large burst of blue fire.

Apparition, A simple technique used for positioning in a battlefield or to get around without being seen, Renn can move quick enough for a short amount of time to not be recognized by the human eye and appear behind them. Used usually after a Flare orb to attack foes from behind before they realize he's gone.

Solis Magnus Release: Despite Renn's natural imagination, he has not conceived his ultimate technique, actually he's really just indecisive on what it should be. He has ideas for what his 'magnum opus' would be, he just can't decide which attack scheme or what other details he has to change or come up with.
Character Origin: Renn has been my most active character and with good reason because he's who I started with in RPing in general long before KHI, this is an updated version of V1 who I used in random small RP sites. No one has seen V1 before in KHI.
Character Special Trait: He's obsessed with chocolate.
Character Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjpQG9e9xA
Alternate Theme: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/5437
Battle Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O94czaCHK0

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Damn you, KZ, you're really gonna pull me into this, aren't you? I'm probably gonna regret this, but sign me up; I'd love to see my bad tempered brawler go against your's. Give me a little time to figure out temps, you know I'm horrible with those. And a question. Do the mages have to be with the magistrate? Or could they be, in a sense, "wild"?

Lol well I admit I'm not really much of a lucrative guy when it comes to invitations. Well take your time building your temp it's gonna be a wild ride. No not really, if you want a rogue mage then that's fine, *whispers* just be discreet, or the magistrate will hunt you down.

Consider my interest piqued. Would you have my Smiling Man (massively handicapped) working alongside your Black King? It's the only place I can see him fitting in, but don't expect him to be very cooperative if so.

"Working" Huh? Well he doesn't really "work" but feel free to accompany him. But like I said, the Black King is a complete jerk so don't expect any hospitality and expect subtle hostility. I'll await for your temp, good sir.

@Shinra

Looking good so far. Take your time building your temp. Yeah I'll be honest, the plot is inspired by BB and the anime' Trigun. I intended the RP to be like a fighting game genre featuring our own OC's as characters.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~------~

Okay, first template is done. Let me know if anything needs to get fixed Tyrant, and I'll fix it ASAP. *looks the template over again* Although, I wasn't expecting her to come out as defensive fighter or as the Madame of a brothel; but both of them work for her.

Now, time for Kiba's template, here you go on the bare bones on it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

* I'm leaving the second half a question in case someone wants to do a plot twist and have it where their male character is Kiba's father.

** Sorry, I couldn’t really think of much to say for the kid’s background. So I apologize how short and pathetic it is, and besides with how young he is it doesn't leave much room for a lengthy bio.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~------~

Okay, first template is done. Let me know if anything needs to get fixed Tyrant, and I'll fix it ASAP. *looks the template over again* Although, I wasn't expecting her to come out as defensive fighter or as the Madame of a brothel; but both of them work for her.

Now THIS is how I'm expecting a template, how it should be. Simple and Main Points given. Alright Kitty, I'll have the beautiful courtesan on the roster.

I'll be posting the Black King's temp later.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Man, this is SO not accessible to newbies. Sorry Tyrant!

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, thanks. *glances at Zack, and can't help but grin* Man oh man, the irony of his character in here vs. his character in my books is astounding. *stops, thinks* Not exactly the foul temper and foul mouth, mind you, but the origin.... *stops talking before she can get herself in trouble. Anyway, night!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Known Name: "Wolve" or "Alt"

Age: Estimated at early 20's based on eye-witness account.

Affiliation: Not Applicable, Class SS Criminal [Must be detained by force or terminate with extreme prejudice on sight]

Bounty: Estimated over $$ 500 Trillion and increasing

Solis Element: Unknown, in accordance of the Magistrate. Suspected wielding a forbidden Solis Magnus Element called "The Red Eclipse"

Appearance: Known visual representation.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The fugitive stands 6'1" tall, athletic and muscular built body. Carries an unknown insignia of unknown origin. Facial features still unknown due to mixed speculations by locals. Unable to gather information to interrogated mercenary survivors of the encounter with the Black King. Survivors of the ordeal are all have been subjected to the Asylum due to severe dementia, shock, and trauma to the encounter. Unsure whether description of encounter were products of broken sanity or simple truth. All data gathered from survivors are to be expunged if no proof were to be given. Further investigation required.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Species: Unclassified. Strongest and closest classification is of a Human. Due to the improbability of a normal human to wield such forbidden Solis Magnus, retain to Unclassified status. Further data required.

Personality and Traits: No solid data yet. An investigation by Lieutenant General Lumine' Do'Alfimi of the White Armada 2nd division states: "People say that this man is a closed-book walking on two legs. Rather an empty book. People who have been with says he comes in with a very warm aura about him a simple man with a haunting past. According to *Data Censored* resident of district 52, a man of few words but speaks with a very strong authority like a general; has lazy tendencies with a very laid back mannerism. Another witness account, by *Data Censored* a resident of district 40, says one time he visited *Data Censored* in the town alley, a pub where mercenaries hang out, he was sitting in the middle of the room surrounded by people after his head but without them noticing that he was the Black King himself. A normal individual would have been sweating bullets but he kept a calm demeanor and state easily rendering himself invisible in the middle of the boisterous crowd. Whether he's calm because he can kill all of them in the room whenever he wishes to, or he just doesn't want to brew a commotion." End of report.

All data and names stated in the report are withheld by the authority of the Magistrate. And all names mentioned in the report were to be apprehended in violation of code 203: harboring a dangerous criminal and ignorance to the law of the dictate.

Character Background: No solid data gathered. Speculations stated that he was of Alteisen origin, a powerful noble house of Oasis and foundation of the White Armada. Prior to the August 56XX incident, reports state that the Black King was of an outsider-class citizen, or a denizen that came from outside Oasis. Other reports say, he was of an other-world of origin. Plausible theory by Lt. Gen. Lumine' is that he was of a former White Armada officer or rank due to accounts that he wears an old standard uniform of the White Armada when it was first founded. Further support data required.

Following the August 56XX incident, multiple cases of arson were reported months after the incident. Parliament establishments from districts 10 and 15 were burned to the ground, killing every opposition in sight. Then came the big incident just a year after, July of 57XX, a White Armada war factory, burned and obliterated to the ground. War factories were of the highest security of the elite caliber, slaughtered like livestock. Magistrate's investigation leads to a trace of Solis Magnus used to perpetrate the crime a trace of the Red Eclipse. The most recent were the toppling of Parliament buildings in city block 5 and district 15. Investigation states that these recent cases pales in comparison to the incidents of August 56XX and July 57XX as there were no traces of Solis Magnus in the scene. A possible citation of rebellion of the locals with the Black King as their instigator.

Class SS Criminal, Wolve the Black King, still at large. Any member of the Magistrate and White Armada approach him with caution if spotted. Extremely dangerous and well-armed. Apprehend or Kill on sight.

--------------

Accessing combat files... The following are still under data management. Please deploy more Spy Drones for further investigation. Populating combat data in 3... 2... 1...

Weapons and Abilities

Shin Muteki-Ryuu: Hakai Genkotsu ~ Roughly translates as, The True Invincible Art: Destructive Fist.

The art's major strength comes from Zen, a condensed form of Chi that channels throughout Alt's body, inside and out. It allows him to generate massive vibrations, shock waves and force ripples through virtually any medium; including the ground, any form of water and even the air. The power of Zen can also be channel unto any form of weapons, from projectile to melee weapons.

Other feats of the Zen mastery includes making his whole physical body light so that Alt can easily move or snap from one distance to another. With contrast to that, he can also make his body heavy and hard as solid iron, this gives him the defensive capability while sacrificing his speed and mobility in the process. and It also gives Alt the ability of precognition; using the outer Zen of the environment to sense or anticipate his opponent's next move--so that he can avoid or counter it. He can also strike enemy's pressure points to disrupt their chi flow, rendering them immobilized. The objective of this art is to destroy and obliterate the enemy as quickly and efficiently as possible; in which majority of the techniques are executed with raw power and speed combined.

As a fighting style, there is no restrictions in movement. Alt can utilize and improvise his stances and form; there is no limit to it, the possibilities are endless. And with his mastery over this art, he is known to use over a hundred plethora of stances and attack-variations, nearly surpassing his former master. He mainly uses a brawler-style of fighting. Being as versatile as possible, he utilizes from fists, kicks to bladed weapons and long range projectiles. He is more inclined of using his fists over the years, thus his monstrous punching ability.

And he can also utilize Zen to shrink his physical size to a physical form of a small small child. In this super-deformed or "Chibi" form, he is able to conserve his energy and channel his Chi better. He is always seen in this form, for disguise purposes and for proper energy circulation. Also while in this form, his mechanical limbs can also compact for his short size so that it can proportion to his size perfectly. His physical body may change and his combat prowess is reduced to a fraction of it but his voice, mind and will is the same as his original adult form. He can still use Chi in this form but not Zen, because of the main channel or main stream of energy is sealed and restricted.

It does however have a fatal flaw. Since Zen is a concentrated form of Chi, meaning using it is four times the Chi consumption. The more he uses it, the more his energy being drained by the second. Since Alt's body mostly mechanical, it can cause his mechanical parts to overheat, enough to burn any normal individual alive. Excessive and misuse of the Zen can force the user's body to collapse with extreme fatigue and shut down. It can also cause fatal consequences to the user.

Mousouryuu Tengu-Kata ~ Translates as Weapon Art of Heaven Stance. The art of gun and blade. Originally used as a standard self-defense art for the White Armada grunts; perfected and greatly varied by Alt himself. This martial art heavily utilizes the effective combination of a firearm and blade as a close quarter combat medium; both offense and defense.

Augmenting and varying it with Shin Muteki no Ken; Alt can perform more potent attacks that inflict significant damage to his adversaries. With the combat genius that he is, he can amalgamate stances from Shin Muteki no Ken and Tengu-Kata to perform a series of unpredictable moves, plethora of lightning fast stances, and greater varying devastating attacks.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gutsvald's Scabbard / Gutsvald's Dominance ~ A custom weapon rack/bayonet gun made from Alt's grandfather, Gutsvald's legendary sword, and scraps from his old mechanical body. Hence the namesake. The contraption has 2 modes. The first one forms a weapon rack that holsters 2 katanas; 1 long and 1 short. Both Hi-Frequency blades. These blades were made from the sword fragments of Fleet General Gutsvald's legendary sword, the Daizanbatou. The weapon rack itself is a conjoined mechanical saya or scabbard with a gun trigger on the hilt. That can eject the selected blade with a super fast drawing speed, as fast as a speeding bullet. For better and more efficient Battou sword stances.

The second form is a 6-foot bayonet capable of firing high-powered rounds with limited ammo. It has a power and range of a battleship's rail-gun.

Solis-tech Frame ~ His heart now shelters within a body engineered with Solis technology. Much like a normal human body but more built to fit his abilities. Like normal body, he is now able to touch and feel and is now susceptible to feeling pain. His muscles now composed of pseudo steel-like sinews and plates that matches the color of a normal human skin; except for his arms which are composed of Black-steel. His physical form sports trims all over like his muscles are armor plates.

This new body is more durable than a human body and can withstand even the toughest of blows. He can have his arm dismembered and still keep fighting. Light and more mobile, he can now move as freely like a normal human being. However like any normal individuals, he can feel pain and stress.

With Solis-Tech, he can "digitize" mechanical limbs from before and weaponize his whole body. Whether it would be one limb at a time or his whole physical body.

Solis Magnus Release:

Eclipse Unbound
~ Wolve releases the Solis Magnus, Red Eclipse. Transforming him into an entity donning a full regalia of other-worldly armor. His consciousness is lost and the *Data Expunged* completely takes over. Unpredictable and capable of *Warning accessing forbidden data, Magistrate authorization required. Restricting access and Redirecting user*

------------------

Character Origin:
Traces of Solitude RP, His first template

Character Special Trait:
He is known to be pathological to physical gestures, (Holding hands, high five, hugs, etc.) and the slightest implication of it makes him extremely flustered. He would often shy away from it without a word spoken. He had also taken a liking to simple Asian cuisine, most of the time he eats Miso Soup, Soba, Ramen, Donburi, and even Dangos and Takoyaki.

Character Theme Song: His first theme song

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hey I just finished most of my template ok? I won't be showing the Solis Magnus Release right now because something else has my attention at the moment

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Alright, looks good Shinra. If you're gonna reveal the Release Skill along the plot then fill it with a statement with 2-3 sentences saying that your OC (This also goes to the rest of the participants) didn't know it yet or rather had not yet reached his/her full Solis Magnus potential.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Noted. And would it be okay if I got an opinion? I got to thinking, and I'm not sure if I really want Zack to be a mercenary anymore. Right now, I'm going back and forth between him being either the Armada's not very well controlled dog, or if he's a deserter from the Armada turned pseudo-mercenary. Which direction do you think would make for a more interesting character arc?

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Noted. And would it be okay if I got an opinion? I got to thinking, and I'm not sure if I really want Zack to be a mercenary anymore. Right now, I'm going back and forth between him being either the Armada's not very well controlled dog, or if he's a deserter from the Armada turned pseudo-mercenary. Which direction do you think would make for a more interesting character arc?

Well Zack will still fall under the Mercenary category. Bounty Hunters, Hired killers, Employed Guns, Contracted Muscles; as long as you are under a superior no matter how loose canon Zack is, all fall within the Mercenary Category.

But if you wanna go for a unique one or rather decided that Zack is his own man who serves no superior or he is his own man going solo driven by personal purpose. I suggest you leave your affiliation to none.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*looks back at the mess she typed, shakes head sadly* And this, friends, is why you never get on the computer when you're on the rebound from a nasty migraine; you wind up putting up something that's nearly as bad as if you typed it while drunk. Thanks for the input, KZ, but I think I've actually got something worked out that I like the sounds of better than that garbled mess.

Zack: F*ck you, you twisted bitch!

Yes, yes, thank-you for your opinion dear, but you don't really get to have much say in the matter.

Zack: *stomps off to destroy another punching bag*

Don't mind him, ladies and gents, he's just on the outs with his father. You'll get to see.... oh, what the hell am I saying? He's always this grumpy. Anyway, I'll see about working on this crap later. *continues searching for the perfect range of voice clips for Grimmjow* Come on, I know there's gotta be a good sampling somewhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back