• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HARMONIA LEGENDS (An original character ensemble RP) [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Cool, going to see about working on a post in a few days, might see about doing it tomorrow after my head recovers from that posting spree recently. *looks over at Kiba and chuckles since that the kid is green in the face because of where the Black King* Hehe, from the sounds of it the answer's no, but does the Black King go to any brothels?

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Of course not! He just followed the trail of Solis and it just so happen that the Solis Central is surrounded by the red-light district. Right Alt?

Alt: *checking an available cabaret bar to attend to*

.... I stand corrected.

Maybe hostess bars to chill out but not brothels. >:3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
working on Raelyn's template atm I'll post with Renn after I'm done

Shinra

Banned
Awards
done editing Raelyn`s template I finished it last night I just forgot to notify you guys here

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, FINALLY got the last of those temps done. Sorry about the delay Tyrant. Also, I changed a few things in regards to the Hellion as well. Guys, I'd like you to meet Dante, one of my newest characters!

Dante: F*ck off, assholes.

Ain't he a charmer? Anyway, later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back