• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyking

riku replica 4, just because i tried like....14 times and couldnt win... so i ran around TwTown and killed heartless and advanced 23 levels the i beat him easy.

larxene was tough too...
and vexens shield gave me headaches...

but then i got to riku's story. couldnt quite get the hang of axel....idk y.

KairiFan743

Riku Replica IV. All the constant attacking that he does mixed with the card battle system that I'm not great with is not a battle I'd want to play again, anytime soon.

Last edited:

KairiFan743

Definetely Riku Replica IV. All of his constant, damaging attacks mixed with the game's card battle system creates a boss that I won't want to fight again, anytime soon.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
The last Replica Riku fight in both of the stories was the hardest boss for me. no saying he was the hardest. : (

Tigerruss

Awards
I'd also say the last Riku Replica fight was the hardest. Sadly, he was even more challenging than Marluxia which was kind of a let down for me.

I wonder why so many people have trouble with Riku Replica last fight.(unless if you are talking about the riku vs him)
All I do is sleight spam him and not give him a chance to attack. I didn't die once to him on my 80HP pround mode run.
Vexen I could spam the same sleight as I spammed against Riku replica and won easily.
Though the final form of marluxia is annoying for me, I tend to forget to include 0s, and I mostly have Ragnoroks in my deck, so if I am not dodging well that time I have a few issues.
I can't remember having issues with sora's bosses in normal CoM, though I never tried an 80HP run in it.
I think from COM(not RE:) I had the most problems with Ansem.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I'd also say the last Riku Replica fight was the hardest. Sadly, he was even more challenging than Marluxia which was kind of a let down for me.

You see all kingdm hearts final bosses are let downs. Rikunort was better than Ansem SoD imo. Any Org member was better than Xemnas and as the qoute says Repliku was better than Marluxia. Heck Repliku could have pwned Marluxia in his second form if he wasnt left behind to "protect Namine"

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The worst was Riku vs Replica at Twilight Town. Sure, your deck doesn't exactly suck, but he has so many 9s it became ridiculous. I ended up doing combo sleights just to hit him, and it was actually how I beat him, just sacrifice crap cards to do combo sleights.

493pokemon1

The worst was Riku vs Replica at Twilight Town. Sure, your deck doesn't exactly suck, but he has so many 9s it became ridiculous. I ended up doing combo sleights just to hit him, and it was actually how I beat him, just sacrifice crap cards to do combo sleights.

Imo That was the easiest fight against him. I just stood practically next to him and spammed X . So I spammed it so much my controllers X looks like a V. He was = : Rikus final boss fight Ansem.

To actually anwser the question at hand I would have to say Ansem SoD. Beat him on my first try but right at the end of the credits the plug was pulled of from its socket forcing me to fight him 10 more times before I could get the golden card next to my profile.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Imo That was the easiest fight against him. I just stood practically next to him and spammed X . So I spammed it so much my controllers X looks like a V. He was = : Rikus final boss fight Ansem.

To actually anwser the question at hand I would have to say Ansem SoD. Beat him on my first try but right at the end of the credits the plug was pulled of from its socket forcing me to fight him 10 more times before I could get the golden card next to my profile.

I found Ansem much easier, because the CO deck was literally kickass. I just kept doing Dark Aura after Dark Aura until I can't anymore, he had about one bar, easily taken out by mass breaking with 0s.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Wow. I thought he could only effectively block Dark Auras in the original CoM. He barely blocked mine, though he did so for my Dark Firaga. I feel your pain. Winning 7 card duels are literally insane.

493pokemon1

Wow. I thought he could only effectively block Dark Auras in the original CoM. He barely blocked mine, though he did so for my Dark Firaga. I feel your pain. Winning 7 card duels are literally insane.

Wait I just beat him again yesterday and counted the Card duels.

7 is nothing compared to 29... I only hit him a handful od times without card duels...

BluesStar21

I still say Axel and Riku IV are probably the hardest boss's in the game, otherwise thats that. The game is pretty easy.

Prajna

Vexen hands down, that ice shield of his was most annoying. On Reverse/ Rebirth, for me it was the trickmaster.

BluesStar21

as for Riku's story mode, I would have to say Zexion, it was different, but it was much harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back